Idea: Give Michael Vick a tryout (He's currently an unsigned free agent) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Idea: Give Michael Vick a tryout (He's currently an unsigned free agent)

First Ray Rice. Now Michael Vick? What is this forum taking today because I want some? Must be some good sh*t.

Id only consider him QBing my flag football team. Ill-prepared, unprofessional, and a cancer. Nope

While we're at it, I'm certain I read somewhere on here that Zach could play safety ... Maybe he'd be a good fill in for Delmas.

#leadership&all

:lol:

Maybe we should keep our ideas to ourselves....

We are so close to the season kicking off on Sept. 10, so close . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, Mike Vick sucked in Philly under Chip Kelly, not just as a Jet. On the same team that Vick was scuffling, a guy who didn't run himself into sacks and could actually throw the ball in Nick Foles had one of the most dominant stretches we've ever seen from a QB. It might seem like a marriage made in heaven to have a mobile QB in a system with a lot of read option and QB run opportunities, but Vick made the system worse by making poor decisions repeatedly and not executing the play as designed.

Vick can stay away, and that's just looking at his merits as a football player.

People sure know how to get pissy over a backup qb recommendation these days.

People sure know how to get pissy over a backup qb recommendation these days.

People sure get pissy about people pointing out how ****ing terrible an idea is these days, especially ideas that are brought up every offseason regardless of how terrible said idea is.

I'm totally for it if Vick can play swing OT.

Genius pick up. Vick can move those feet. Second NFL life as an OT!

And could save our season.

Vick! Savior of the Phins, and sundry Sea Life. The albatross and whale (and pit bull) they are my brother...

LD

Back
Top Bottom