Idea: Give Michael Vick a tryout (He's currently an unsigned free agent) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Idea: Give Michael Vick a tryout (He's currently an unsigned free agent)

BEAN-say-what.jpg

People sure get pissy about people pointing out how ****ing terrible an idea is these days, especially ideas that are brought up every offseason regardless of how terrible said idea is.

nice circle jerk logic there.

the point still remains that moore is making 4 million and doesn't seem to have competence even as a backup qb in this offense, he lacks the precision and decision making for a WCO. if he didn't have a price tag i wouldn't give a rats ass but the fo should consider cutting him loose and bumping up that third stringer and maybe scalping a vet. is vick a good choice? lol no but the rant and raving is abit over the top in my opinion.

nice circle jerk logic there.

the point still remains that moore is making 4 million and doesn't seem to have competence even as a backup qb in this offense, he lacks the precision and decision making for a WCO. if he didn't have a price tag i wouldn't give a rats ass but the fo should consider cutting him loose and bumping up that third stringer and maybe scalping a vet. is vick a good choice? lol no but the rant and raving is abit over the top in my opinion.

Oh, now you have a point? :lol: If you have a better solution for the backup QB position, you certainly haven't presented it. The bar is now set at Vick, a suggestion that absolutely deserves ridicule just has it has every offseason since he returned to the league, so it shouldn't be too hard to top.

Side note: Circle jerk logic? That's a new one. You realize that phrase makes no sense whatsoever, particularly in regards to me mocking your post, right?

Not now, but call me back 10 years ago.

Seriously, if the guy wasn't completely washed up I wouldn't mind at all, but he hasn't made a play in years.

Oh, now you have a point? :lol: If you have a better solution for the backup QB position, you certainly haven't presented it. The bar is now set at Vick, a suggestion that absolutely deserves ridicule just has it has every offseason since he returned to the league, so it shouldn't be too hard to top.

Side note: Circle jerk logic? That's a new one. You realize that phrase makes no sense whatsoever, particularly in regards to me mocking your post, right?

sure it does. complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining, and so on.......so if you want to comment on me getting pissy, even though my post doesn't quite qualify, about other people getting pissy then you are in fact enjoying yourself a nice circle jerk. or maybe I just made it up? hmmm....who knows? not going to continue in an e-battle with the one and only gonzo though, so....

have a good day! :3w:

sure it does. complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining, and so on.......so if you want to comment on me getting pissy, even though my post doesn't quite qualify, about other people getting pissy then you are in fact enjoying yourself a nice circle jerk. or maybe I just made it up? hmmm....who knows? not going to continue in an e-battle with the one and only gonzo though, so....

Yeah, that's not really "logic." But moving on is certainly your best bet. You are in way over your head in any discussion with me, except circle jerks, in which case I'll happily defer to your expertise.

Feel free to return if you can come up with a logical (in the real sense of the word) solution to the back up QB position.

At Moores price tag and decline in performance, I think Vick is a better option. But not just vick, pretty much any available backup qb at this point. Lord help us if God forbid tannehill gets hurt.

1550043.jpg

Back
Top Bottom