Idea: Give Michael Vick a tryout (He's currently an unsigned free agent) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Idea: Give Michael Vick a tryout (He's currently an unsigned free agent)

At Moores price tag and decline in performance, I think Vick is a better option. But not just vick, pretty much any available backup qb at this point. Lord help us if God forbid tannehill gets hurt.

What makes Vick a better option? Cutting Moore saves a whopping $1M and leaves $1.6M in dead cap (not sure where that other guy pulled $4M from, but it's probably stinky), so you'll need to drop the cost argument. If you think Moore's play has "declined" (based on a couple of preseason games, when will people learn...), then Vick's play must have fallen off a cliff, hit a few ledges, caught on fire, blew up, and killed a few dogs on the way down.

Yes, god help us if Tannehill gets hurt, because there is no backup out there that will be able to make up for that loss. Certainly not Vick.

I'm an animal lover, but also believe in forgiveness if the person genuinely shows change - and it seems the dude has turned himself around and actually done some good in this world (more than alot of people in this world who do nothing but complain about others). That said, we don't need him. I'd rather see Moore try to save the season than Vick, he's just not a very good QB - the history does not help matters.

Oh for Christ's sake. Yesterday it was Ray Rice. Today it's Michael Vick.

We going for OJ tomorrow? No no I know. Let's bring back Fatty Arbuckle from the dead. Give him a shot at Left Tackle.

Lol @ OJ. Can you imagine the media circus? We'd call him "The White Bronco"

Ugh, ok I'm sorry in advance.

I can agree that Vick would bring a little running option to Miami if Tanne went down, but at what cost? Vick loses the ball so many times he might as well be wearing the other teams uni. Not a game-winner anymore IMO.

Steelers officially sign Vick.

He should fit right in when they wear their throwback striped prison unis.

A dog killer and torturer backing up a rapist? Sounds about right :idk:

MV ended up in the right place.

Lets not forget about Harrison giving his kids trophies back; If anyone should not *itch about being handed a trophy; its a member of the game stealers.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Steelers officially sign Vick.

He should fit right in when they wear their throwback striped prison unis.

One of my friends (a potsburgh fan no less) calls them the bumblebee unis.

:rotfl1:

Mark Schofield ‏@MarkSchofield
Steelers fans lighting their gear on fire over Michael Vick? Really?

Back
Top Bottom