Ideal Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ideal Mock Draft

Passing on Haskins would be stupid beyond belief and hugely risky for any new administration. I doubt he falls to 13 anyway, if he doesn't, a double trade down would be a great move however taking Ford there would be another crazy move.

Far from the "Ideal" scenario.

We had better NOT pass on Haskins. Didn't we learn anything from last year?????? "IF" Tannebum/Gase would have taken Jackson last year with our second pick (needed to trade up) they both would still be here. Get your QB when you can, if he doesn't pan out, get one the next draft.

If Haskins/Murray/Lock are there at 13 take one and hope they can solidify that position for once (since Marino/Pennington = 1 year), must have difference making QB (Tannehill was not that).

Passing on Haskins would be stupid beyond belief and hugely risky for any new administration. I doubt he falls to 13 anyway, if he doesn't, a double trade down would be a great move however taking Ford there would be another crazy move.

Far from the "Ideal" scenario.
:cheers::hclap::up:

People are starting to sound like the pre Tannehill draft echo chamber. Except the new name is Haskins.

And unlike Tannehill, who I watched in the BIG 12, I have limited exposure to Haskins as a whole. But reading different sources, I just do not see the love affair for him.

Ideal

13. Haskins or Lock

then in order as they fall, keep picking
Darnell Savage S
David Long CB
Trysten Hill DT
Justin Hollins DE
Renell Wren DT
Nate Davis G
Devine Ozigbo RB
Phil Haynes OL
Demarea Crockett RB