Ideal Mock Offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ideal Mock Offseason

MiamiDolphin618

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I can't wait for FA to start because it is impossible to try and narrow down the draft without knowing what some of our major needs are going in. Anyways, if I could make it happen this is what I would like:

First off, Im letting Long, Bush, Smith, Starks, and Clemmons walk.

Id like to resign Hartline, he has good chemistry and showed he can make some plays for you. Also keep Fasano..should be pretty cheap. (Id like to keep Starks as well..but it just depends on what $$ he wants)
FA signings:
1) Dashon Goldson: Yeah he will be pricey. But he adds another fantastic playmaker to our secondary. Two other options would be Jairus Byrd and Louis Delmas (injury concerns).
2) Sebastian Vollmer: Steps in at RT...may get tagged though not positive. Id be looking for a starting RT in FA though and letting Martin play on the left side
3) Brent Grimes: Coming off the injury there is some risk here...but it should also help get his number down from that 10 mil he would've got if healthy
4) Antwann Barnes: Should come cheap and offers a situational pass rusher

Draft:
1. Keenan Allen: Most polished WR in the class IMO. Doesn't have the upside of Patterson but I think he is better right now and will have a greater impact immediately. Id be down for either though.
2a. Tank Carradine: 1st round grade but injury causes him to drop to the 2nd IMO
2b. Steadman Bailey : My favorite WR of the class
3a. Terry Hawthorne : Excellent feet and size...good value
3b. Joe Fauria :Big red zone threat
4. Honeybadger: Nickel corner with some serious ball skills
5. Kenjon Barner: Explosive back with playmaking ability

What you guys think?

Honeybadger wont make it to the 4th IMO.
also i really dont think we draft wr with our 1st pick.they will go cb or de

Back
Top Bottom