Ideas for a new contest.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ideas for a new contest....

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Ok peeps.... my wheels are in need of being changed.... meanwhile, let me borrow yours... lol....

What I mean is, give us some ideas for a contest. We want a contest that anyone can get into. We want something so we have 10+ contestants... and not just two or three.

Alright, so get your wheels turning! Let us hear your ideas!

on the theme of quotes - how about sports quotes and by whom ?

Originally posted by dolphan39
on the theme of quotes - how about sports quotes and by whom ?

Something a little more challenging than going to Google would be nice ;) LMAO

Man.... I guess people don't like winning free stuff... lmao

Come on peeps... someone HAS to have an idea.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

Something a little more challenging than going to Google would be nice ;) LMAO
hey - I had to use advanced search for most of those quotes :rolleyes: :lol: ;) but seriously, you are correct.

I was talking to a bud at work about the movie quote contest and he said radio stations have stopped doing trivia contests because it is too easy to look stuff up on the web

Originally posted by dolphan39
hey - I had to use advanced search for most of those quotes :rolleyes: :lol: ;) but seriously, you are correct.

I was talking to a bud at work about the movie quote contest and he said radio stations have stopped doing trivia contests because it is too easy to look stuff up on the web

This might be kind of difficult, but how about a GUESS THE PLAYER contest. You give hints/career highlights etc, and the people try to guess them.

To give you an idea what I mean:

ATTENDED PITT IN COLLEGE

DRAFTED BY MIAMI IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE 83 DRAFT

BACKED UP DAVID WOODLEY FOR A YEAR BEFORE EXPLODING ON THE SCENE IN 84, WHERE HE SET RECORDS FOR PASSING YARDS AND TOUCHDOWN PASSES.

FUTURE FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER RETIRED IN 2000.

WHO AM I?

Of course everyone knows who the answer is, but this was meant to be an example on how to do it. It could be for 10 players, past and present, one with the most points at the end wins a prize.

Let me know what you think

dajesus has the best idea, this could also sweep the phin-nation!

We need to take a page out of the Kings book
As Dolphin fans we need to do something to give our team a true home feild advantage. There are 70,000+ at every home game, but it is a rahter calm inviroment, why? There are few fans at our games that even rival those crazies in Oakland or Cleaveland. I think we need a some kind of noisemaker, flag, or something that the NFL relates to Dolphans. I think this page should have a contest to come up with the best signature prop, and then we all can do our part to get it adopted(going to other websites, encourageing the team to make it available at the pro shop in the stadium.) My idea would be a noisemaker that simulates the deep bellow of big ships in the harbor. What do you guys think?

I think we should change the name of the stadium to the "Aquarium" and everybody bring water guns. when the other team has the ball we can hose em down! Just joshin:lol

Seriously, I like your Idea DWB!

Originally posted by SWS84
I think we should change the name of the stadium to the "Aquarium" and everybody bring water guns. when the other team has the ball we can hose em down! Just joshin:lol

Seriously, I like your Idea DWB!

"The Aquarium" is actually a pretty good nickname, IMO.

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy
dajesus has the best idea, this could also sweep the phin-nation!

We need to take a page out of the Kings book
As Dolphin fans we need to do something to give our team a true home feild advantage. There are 70,000+ at every home game, but it is a rahter calm inviroment, why? There are few fans at our games that even rival those crazies in Oakland or Cleaveland. I think we need a some kind of noisemaker, flag, or something that the NFL relates to Dolphans. I think this page should have a contest to come up with the best signature prop, and then we all can do our part to get it adopted(going to other websites, encourageing the team to make it available at the pro shop in the stadium.) My idea would be a noisemaker that simulates the deep bellow of big ships in the harbor. What do you guys think?

good idea.......I like the fog horn idea too but can you imagine the whole stadium with little noise makers that actually sound like Dolphins? That's the ticket.
The whole stadium going , "Eeee-eeeeee, Eeeee-eeee!!"
It would be like nails on a chalkboard for the other team.lmao.

Back
Top Bottom