identify the imposter contest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

identify the imposter contest

DCH's name has always stood for "DirtyCashHoldin". No "ing". No spaces inbetween. Definitely an imposter. Not only is the name wrong, but it's not the way that DCH writes, both grammatically and in phrasing.

I'm going to email him right now.

Yeah, DCH capitalizes the names of players/coaches, and isn't how he displays his facts at all.

P.S. DCH rocks. :p

Yeah and he writes.....like this. Always breaking up....sentences. And he never says "My sources say". Always "I'm hearing".

Imposter!!

That guy is a fraud. I noticed that he claims to be from NY. We all know DCH is from the Miami area. I've emailed DCH concerning the matter.

THANKS MUCK.... TIME FOR A NEW CONTEST!!

Hello Everyone..... Well they say immitation can be flattering sometimes.....but not in this case.

If anyone can please assist me on "unmasking" this pion....your input would be appreciated.

And by the way.....the real DCH would have stated:

1. That VINNY TESTERVERDE will indeed be the starting quarterback on opening day....and that CHAD PENNINGTON has been completely UNIMPRESSIVE so far in the off-season camps.

2. According to SANTANA MOSS.... there is lots of "communication problems".....still going on between OC PAUL HACKETT and VT.....and that he too.....got frustrated with HACKETT last season.....because of the way HACKETT was using SANTANA---once he got back healthy enough to play. MOSS told me that he had 2 routes when he got back.....and that was it. He thought that he could have been used much more in the Jet offense last year.

3. The bottom line is that the JETS brass are giving TESTEVERDE the benefit of getting healthy.....and then see what he still has left in his tank. VT is basically on a 1 year leash now.......and so for that matter is HACKETT. If the JETS offense plays below par.....then this will certainly be the end of the line for both VT and for HACKETT.

Now....thats a little bit better post.....Mr. Dirty cash Holding....or whatever your real name is.... even the truest of JETS fans....have personally sent me some E-mails.....and said that your immitation of me...."sucked".

If I were you....I would watch what you do in the future.....you are going to get caught....... if you continue to use my handle.

Thank You MUCK.....and to my
respected JET friends in the BRONX.....ANDY and BOBBY....who have read my imposters garbage....

Dirtycashholdin@aol.com

ATTENTION: FRAUD DIVISION
RE: DCH IMPOSTER
REWARD: FREE JERSEY

I will be giving the first person who can correctly identify this imposter.....by his coded address......1 FREE NFL REEBOK JERSEY..... and JET FANS are included in this new.....off the cuff.......INTERNET SEARCH CONTEST.

I am not kidding......you unmask the clown....you get the jersey.

IF DOLPHAN 39...ANDREW....or any moderator wants to move this post....up on top of the board.....to make it official.....so be it. A new...... NAME THE IMPOSTER CONTEST HAS BEGUN.

I want this guy...unmasked....by his first and last name.....to make an example out of him....folks!

Wheres all my internet hackers?

DCH

You can get the moderator to find out the I.P. address that the imposter used while posting. Even though it may change, you can try and look at other peoples signnames and see if they have used that I.P. before in their posts.

Hey DCH. Is it okay if I copy and paste that message on the Jet board?? That way you're odds of success increase.

My questions are:
1.) is DCH a copyrighted name?
2.) Why would the other DCH post on a Jets board?
3.) Who said that the other DCH wants to pose as the Dolphins DCH?
4.) Could it just be coincidence?

Heck, I've seen a poster named FFiB before. When I asked him/her that he/she is not me and I am not him/her then who is he/she? The explaination was simple: her/his name was Friendly Fan In Brooklyn...or something to that extend.

I wouldn't care as long as nobody else posts as FFiB on messageboards where I am known. Beyond that I wouldn't care.

My..people are sooo sensitive.

Originally posted by FFiB
My questions are:
1.) is DCH a copyrighted name?
2.) Why would the other DCH post on a Jets board?
3.) Who said that the other DCH wants to pose as the Dolphins DCH?
4.) Could it just be coincidence?

Heck, I've seen a poster named FFiB before. When I asked him/her that he/she is not me and I am not him/her then who is he/she? The explaination was simple: her/his name was Friendly Fan In Brooklyn...or something to that extend.

I wouldn't care as long as nobody else posts as FFiB on messageboards where I am known. Beyond that I wouldn't care.

My..people are sooo sensitive.
I'll let him answer for himself, but DCH does run a sports-related business. So unlike you and I, it is all not just for fun. :rolleyes:

The guy's an imposter, Ollie. His name says, "Dirty Cash Holding - DCH". And he's all about, "my sources tell me....".

The guy is a poser.

I would not want anybody using my name unless they ask me first. It can really make you look bad.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
I would not want anybody using my name unless they ask me first. It can really make you look bad.

Yeah, but what right do you have for a name on an MB.

Is it copyrighted? No.
Is it morally right? No.

Can you persue him/her legally? No...unless you copyrighted the name.

Getting into a gray area here as far impunning someones' reputation though, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom