Idiot Houston Texans radio host goes off on Hartline and Incognito | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Idiot Houston Texans radio host goes off on Hartline and Incognito

Yeah I went ahead and put 2 comments on there. I live in Houston and I may call in their idiotic show tomorrow.

Being a guy who has scraped the surface in radio, this is not uncommon for local radio guys to sensationalize like this. They're obviously trying to blow it out of proportion and be opinionated. That's what gets the ratings.

Is there a way to contact Joe Rose about this? Would be great to hear him rip them an ass tomorrow morning.

I haven't heard anybody mention this too much, but remember last year when Smith accused Ritchie of trying to break his ankle on the bottom of a pile. Doesn't justify what happened last Saturday, but these two players do have a history and Incognito has a rep around the league as a dirty player. I think what happened on Saturday was the culmination of something that's been brewing for a while.

Geez, they win one playoff game as a franchise and now they think they are the gods of football. They are so overrated it is kinda ridiculous. I actually look forward to watching the Patriots trounce their sorry asses again, AND I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I absolutely loved how he did that **** that Fox news does, where they debate Hartlines point by trying to mock and discredit him. So what Hartlines word isn't worth anything because he's not the best WR in the league? ****ing idiots. Also for them to call the Dolphins franchise a joke on the same day that their perfect season is being honored at the white house is hysterical. Wait how many SB's have the Texans won? **** you can even go back to when they were the oilers if you wanted to. I know the Titans are the new Oilers, but not really, kinda like how the Ravens are not the old browns.

Yeah those guys are douches but I did enjoy this line from when they were ranting about hard knocks: "Jeff Ireland may not even be human, he's so weird and just a mean spirited little dude"

I just listened to the whole thing for entertainment purposes. They ripped Hartline, Incognito, Sherman, Philbin, Ireland, Tannehill, Wallace and even Lane. They are acting like their franchise is high and mighty, called the Dolphins a "joke" and "soft". I hope a national outlet rips these radio morons.

its like an abusive father teaching their children how to be abusive. gary kubiak should be proud.

I haven't heard anybody mention this too much, but remember last year when Smith accused Ritchie of trying to break his ankle on the bottom of a pile. Doesn't justify what happened last Saturday, but these two players do have a history and Incognito has a rep around the league as a dirty player. I think what happened on Saturday was the culmination of something that's been brewing for a while.

Richie used to be a dirty player going until after the whistle. Incog has come a long way to do what is right and just go to the whistle. He hits his guy until the whistle. Now does he do a hands to the face every once in a while? sure, but so does everyone else. Richie is a good guy. Just listen to him talk. I cant speak for years ago when with St Louis or Buffalo, but when he got here, he cleaned it up to go until the whistle.

This is how you want your Olinemen to be. Tough.

Richie's latest words take the high road and he doesn't say anything bad about Smith or retaliate in any way with words. He just moves on. That is a sign of a good football player, not a dirty football player, and I give the NFL commish some kudos in recognizing that.

Abuse comes in action and verbal cues.

Back
Top Bottom