If a Franchise Qb is there you take him. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If a Franchise Qb is there you take him.

BlueFin said:
Your absolutely right, he didn't just play good ball at Utah, he played great ball.

This kid will only get better and better.

The only problem is he didn't play NFL ball.....and that has to be learned....you want him to sit for a couple years?

Thank GOD that we are getting a QB!!!! Wooooooo! Even if we trade the pick to the Bucs, what we get in compensation will no doubt be used to get a QB later. I am loving the fact that we dont have to rest our future entirely on Feeley's shaky arm

If you sincerely believe a guy is franchise quality then there is absolutely no question that you take him. But I personally don't project Smith as a franchise type player, I don't even see him as the BPA at our draft position.
But if Saban and Co. really see something in Smith, I'm prepared to trust their opinion and go with it.

Pocoloco said:
If you sincerely believe a guy is franchise quality then there is absolutely no question that you take him. But I personally don't project Smith as a franchise type player, I don't even see him as the BPA at our draft position.
But if Saban and Co. really see something in Smith, I'm prepared to trust their opinion and go with it.
I think everybody can agree to this but, if he's not right, he's gonna get hung for making the wrong choice.

inFINSible said:
I think everybody can agree to this but, if he's not right, he's gonna get hung for making the wrong choice.

very true, especially considering we gave up the second last year, and may spend the first this year, both on QBs. That's alot to give up on guys who don't pan out

I said to all you yesterday the most logical pick at number 2 was Smith now I tell you that if we dont end up trading with tampa we will have SMith

Back
Top Bottom