If Any Player Could Drop To 13, Who Would You Want It To Be?

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Club Member
Reaction score
I feel Quinnen Williams is the ONE player I would love to have at 13 and this goes against my standard "DT is generally not a good pick at the top".

I gotta go with my eye test on this kid - he dominated almost every time I saw him play.

He moved all over that defensive line like a chess piece. Only in the Clemson game was he stymied for any length of time.

Having said all that, I feel this is a draft Miami can't screw up as there are so many good players to help fill so many needs on this team.

I would love to give a clear and concise dissertation on my thought process (HA) but I've been working endless 12 hour night shifts and tonight is my lone night off so I am celebrating with a Jameson, et al.

Go Dolphins dammit!

Phindog

Starter
Reaction score
I feel Quinnen Williams is the ONE player I would love to have at 13 and this goes against my standard "DT is generally not a good pick at the top".

I gotta go with my eye test on this kid - he dominated almost every time I saw him play.

He moved all over that defensive line like a chess piece. Only in the Clemson game was he stymied for any length of time.

Having said all that, I feel this is a draft Miami can't screw up as there are so many good players to help fill so many needs on this team.

I would love to give a clear and concise dissertation on my thought process (HA) but I've been working endless 12 hour night shifts and tonight is my lone night off so I am celebrating with a Jameson, et al.

Go Dolphins dammit!

No better words have been said. Miami can't screw this draft up.

I am so glad we have a defensive minded head coach and a GM that wants input as who to draft and not to draft.

2019 and 2020 are very important drafts to turn this team around.

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Murray and it's not even close. Of course it won't happen even if the Cards don't take him he'll still go top 5. We've been needing a QB ever since Marino left. Maybe the question should be who could realistically fall to 13? Maybe Oliver but I'm not holding my breath.

susser2000

Second String
Reaction score
I would like to see Josh Allen fall, but the second best thing that could happen would be him not going to to the Jets.

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Denver is one of the more interesting picks in the top 10. I've seen so many different players mocked there. If they love Lock as much as has been advertised and take him that will drop another player down that might not be expected. Hockenson maybe.

My first choice for a #13 drop guy would be Haskins. I would like it if he were more mobile, but he may be the most accurate quarterback in the draft and I love his arm strength. Sweat would be my second choice. He screams off the edge and reminds me a little bit of Jason Taylor. Man that 4.41 is unreal for a player of his size.

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Quinnen Williams if it was plausible, more realistically it's Montez Sweat.

The Goat

Escape Goat
Club Member
Reaction score
Kyler Murray.

Realistic Drop? Montez Sweat.

Improbable but hoping to drop? Ed Oliver.

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Club Member
Reaction score
There's no point even thinking about Williams, Allen or Bosa falling. Those are the three sure thing top 5 picks.

Oliver is the guy I hope falls who, while not likely to be there, at least might possibly be.

39wildman

Club Member
Reaction score
Haskins to drop. I might be right or might be wrong. I have feeling this guy go be good. The other positions we can get anytime in draft or free agent. All these defense guy are not going be good in pros...over hype

traptses

Starter
Reaction score
A little confused by the question, so I’ll just answer both ways

Who do I wish would fall, even though it’s not possible? Bosa or Williams

Who do I hope does fall, realistically? Oliver

The Goat

Escape Goat
Club Member
Reaction score
Haskins to drop. I might be right or might be wrong. I have feeling this guy go be good. The other positions we can get anytime in draft or free agent. All these defense guy are not going be good in pros...over hype

ALL of the defensive guys?

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Murray and it's not even close. Of course it won't happen even if the Cards don't take him he'll still go top 5. We've been needing a QB ever since Marino left. Maybe the question should be who could realistically fall to 13? Maybe Oliver but I'm not holding my breath.
I agree. Oliver drops and we plug him in to the defense. I would think that he has an immediate impact.

Top Bottom