If Any Player Could Drop To 13, Who Would You Want It To Be? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Any Player Could Drop To 13, Who Would You Want It To Be?

Think Montez Sweat is off the Dolphins radar just like Maurice Hurst was last year.

Medical heart condition - Tony Pualine said 3 or 4 teams have taken him off there boards and I believe Miami is one of them

Ed Oliver would be my pick with a semi-realistic chance - but I seriously doubt he does

Quinnen Williams or Bosa even with a bong's in there hands don't drop to 13

ALL of the defensive guys?
dolphins keep hiring rookie coach but they get fired same way. the main problem in Miami last 18 yr no QB. one defense guy ain't going help u win. u can find defense guy all day in nfl. dolphins need find qb first. if there is no qb than go defense. who ever have best qb in afc east is going win that division. that why N.E own it.

Who do I want to drop to us? Devin White and Quinnen Williams (best prospects in the draft)

Or Kyler Murray, Haskins, Lock, Bosa, Ed Oliver, or Chase Winovich.

Who I dont want? Montez Sweat (overrated, production was all speed and too skinny for the league)

Murray and its not close.
After that Bosa, Williams, White in that order.
I pray haskins isn't there. thats another wasted 3 years, IMO

pretty much this and I'll add in Oliver for good measure.

I feel Quinnen Williams is the ONE player I would love to have at 13 and this goes against my standard "DT is generally not a good pick at the top".

I gotta go with my eye test on this kid - he dominated almost every time I saw him play.

He moved all over that defensive line like a chess piece. Only in the Clemson game was he stymied for any length of time.

Having said all that, I feel this is a draft Miami can't screw up as there are so many good players to help fill so many needs on this team.

I would love to give a clear and concise dissertation on my thought process (HA) but I've been working endless 12 hour night shifts and tonight is my lone night off so I am celebrating with a Jameson, et al.

Go Dolphins dammit!
Cheers!
images

Murray and its not close.
After that Bosa, Williams, White in that order.
I pray haskins isn't there. thats another wasted 3 years, IMO
I will puke in my mouth if we select Haskins at #13 Murray will be gone - so it will be a stud Lineman or a trade down imho

I doubt Hasins or Lock is on their radar considering our inactivity looking for Oline help here in the offseason

Murray and it's not even close. Of course it won't happen even if the Cards don't take him he'll still go top 5. We've been needing a QB ever since Marino left. Maybe the question should be who could realistically fall to 13? Maybe Oliver but I'm not holding my breath.

Marginal player once all the hype is gone. Might last a year. Might last 3...but within 3 years Murray will be just another average to irrelevant QB.

Bosa or Allen drop? I’d want either of them on the end.

If we somehow got white as soon as I got off the phone with the player I’d dump Kiko.

Of course it’s nothing but a pipe dream

Sweat has an enlarged heart and I have seen reported that any team that drafts him will have consider additional medical protocols - have to pass.

Oliver I would say we might have an outside chance of being there, we need alot of QB’s picked and some more O players in front of us.

I bet all those D guys go first... except maybe 1 to 2 OL, we need more than that to go.. Im thinking.

Oliver would be great.

I'd be cool with Jonah Williams, too. Terrific player and versatility.

Back
Top Bottom