If Chow passes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Chow passes

jmorgan6977

Puck the Fats
Reaction score
Hypothetically lets say cutler is the first qb gone which is highly possible, If chow picks young over leinart does that throw up a giant red flag on leinart. Could cause him to slip to us but then would saban see the flag as well and pass himself.

Now the question is if Lienart fell to us and we passed on him what would your feelings be?

mod edit: please post draft topics in the draft forum - thanks

jmorgan6977 said:
Hypothetically lets say cutler is the first qb gone which is highly possible, If chow picks young over leinart does that throw up a giant red flag on leinart. Could cause him to slip to us but then would saban see the flag as well and pass himself.

Now the question is if Lienart fell to us and we passed on him what would your feelings be?
chow doesn't get to pick for the titans.

its their GM that does.

its our coach that also drafts too.

death7star said:
chow doesn't get to pick for the titans.

its their GM that does.

its our coach that also drafts too.

Hmmm I am a GM and have a choice between leinart a guy who my OC developed or young but I am not going to value or ask his opinion. I guess I will be picking first next year

I think if Matt does fall to the titans, they are gonna ask Chows opinion. I think if the titans have the chance and let him go, it will raise some big red flags. But I wont lie, If leinart falls to us at 16, which is asking alot, I say pull the trigger. We need a QB, and if what is considered a top 5 pick falls to us at 16, it will be like winning the lotto. I would be thrilled, but I doubt it

If Matt Leinart did fall to 16 I would still take Omar Jacobs at 16!!

Yeah that was a joke.

i don't really see any potential for leinart to drop. his stock has been pretty steady for over a year now. cutler's stock is having a meteroric rise the past couple of months. the only one who could fall looks to be young, as it looks like the hype is dying down some from the rose bowl and coaches and GMs are starting to look at his overall game.

If the Titans pass on ML that would be a huge red flag.Dont forget that Jeff Fisher also has USC connections.

However we would be nuts to pass on ML if we had the chance.Definately the most complete QB in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom