If Dave Wannstedt visited Finheaven.com and pleaded his case to you and apologized.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Dave Wannstedt visited Finheaven.com and pleaded his case to you and apologized..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
for today's performance, what would you do?

Just wondering..

I'd thank him for his honesty, tell him that I'd love to see him turn it around, and wish him luck in finding his new job if he can't get it done.

I don't hate the man, and my opinion of him would increase if I knew he had an apology like you described within him. Just as we can't blame Jay for wobbly passes and Brian for fumbles because these things are in their natures, we can't blame Wanny for not doing better. I think he took his chances with the Bears and Dolphins and he just didn't measure up. It sucks for those of us who rooted for teams he coached, but it's not like he set out to ruin our lives or anything...

I'd tell him it's nothing personal: he just isn't qualified to be an NFL head coach.

I agree. From all accounts, he's a good person. And he was a good coordinator with Dallas during their Super Bowl runs. But IMO, he is not a good coach or GM.

Sorry, just the facts, Jack.

Exactly what these guys said. Wanny isn't trying to ruin this team. He is doing the best job he can, but unfortunately he just isn't getting it done. I wish him the best whereever he may go, but he just couldn't get it done in Miami.

Yeah I agree with all everyone has said. He IS a great person and would be someone great to work for. Therein lies part of the problem. It is gonna be hard for Wayne to find people within the organization who will think it is time for Dave to go (players etc). Dave has done everything he could to make this a better team. Too bad it hasn't worked out. But no matter what happens the rest of the season I think it is TOO clear there has to be a change. I just hope Wayne has the nads to do it.

I think there are more than a few players that would be happy to see Wanny go. I think the first time I knew he had lost the team was a couple of weeks ago when I saw players questioning him in the press.
You know me though, I wasn't about to start a thread about that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom