If Denver Wins Today... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Denver Wins Today...

BillsMan80

USA Hockey Player
Reaction score
Bills-Fins clash next week is for first place in the AFC East. I am scared ****less though about RW running all over us.

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Bills-Fins clash next week is for first place in the AFC East. I am scared ****less though about RW running all over us.

You should be scared... especially after that close one you just had with a 1-4 expansion team... :eek:

The Bills don't stand a chance! Lets just say Taylor will:

1.) Strip Bledsoe
2.) Sackem'
3.) Mugem'

And Jay will rip on your stupid-ass DBs!!!!!!

MUHAHAHAH MUHAHAHA!!!!! :clam:

Oh... Yea.... Williams will ****`your WHOLE defence up (You know, injurys) if thats even what those fat players are!

Fiedler doesn't suck. He's kicked your ass four times in a row. He's almost always outdueled the better QBs of the AFC East. (Brady/Bledsoe/Manning(at the time) He will do it again.

We will get our first Official INT of the year though next Sunday. Fiedler sucks by the way.

First one!
This is just a guess......but, I bet you have made that same prediction 5 weeks in a row now.......:lol: :lol:

Keep trying....you're bound to be right sooner or later...:hitself:

OMT.....:billsbite

We will get our first Official INT of the year though next Sunday. Fiedler sucks by the way.

Ha! Jay always has his best games against Buffalo.:D

:billsbite

What Fiedler QB rating vs the Bills?What Fiedler record agaisnt the Bills ? Fiedler best performances have come to hands of the Bills defense who looks worst than your defensive unit of last year..

We will get our first Official INT of the year though next Sunday.

Wow!!!:eek::eek::eek: One INT? That will shatter the record books!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, don't make fun. They should have about 3 by the time the season is over.

Wait, they don't play the Texans again huh? Nevermind. :)

ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!

Bills fan........

Enjoy playing out your 3-13 record schedule. Those wins over the weakened Viks, Texans, etc wont matter much when you play real teams. The Bills are playing better than last year......but like I said - last year was 3-13. Division rivalries are tough, so anyone in the East can split games with anyone else, but the Bills have no chance of doing anything beyond a Wild card game and even that is as likely as Miami making the Super Bowl.

Bledsoe has looked good so far, but I haventy seen anyone get to him the way you know we will.

Damn guys. No love for the Bills fan....even though he came in all nice and compimented Ricky?? You guys are in battle mode already??

Back
Top Bottom