If Dolphins can go 3-3 in next 6 games... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Dolphins can go 3-3 in next 6 games...

Seattle will probably stomp us.
Wow, you are so insightful. Thanks for your well thought out analysis on why we will get stomped.

Although I think we lose just because Wilson is playing out of his mind.

You just never know in today’s league. Curious about that Dallas vs Seattle game should be gold for fantasy football players with guys going in it.

Wow, you are so insightful. Thanks for your well thought out analysis on why we will get stomped.

Although I think we lose just because Wilson is playing out of his mind.

Thanks, man! Your post was also insightful. Phins up!

It depends on which Seattle team we get. They normally put up at least one stinker a year on early start east coast games.

:lol:

I knew as soon as this team beat a bad football team, the threads will be filled with guys and gals who just take it to the head way to quickly.

Seattle will murder this team. It will be way worse than the Buffalo game.

Yeah most likely but then we get the beat up 49ers and Broncos which both could be winnable. Obviously we still have a long way to go . It’s amazing g how football perspective changes at a rapid pace. They were literally talking about Jax being a playoff team last night

Yeah most likely but then we get the beat up 49ers and Broncos which both could be winnable. Obviously we still have a long way to go . It’s amazing g how football perspective changes at a rapid pace. They were literally talking about Jax being a playoff team last night

I loved the win.

I love to see Miami dominate a team and that's what they did. But the NFC West will kill us. Seattle is a great team, Miami is a rebuilding team..Not a good combo.

We have opportunities on this schedule, and we have real potential to win 5-9 games. But winning against Seattle right now does not seem like one of those golden opportunities. Here's hoping the Seahawks take us for granted and we get a few gadget plays to steal a win while they're not really trying.

Back
Top Bottom