If ever in So. Cal, all are welcome! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If ever in So. Cal, all are welcome!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
To all the Fin fans at Finheaven! If you are ever in town, or passing through, and need a place to watch the game, you are more then welcome!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
To all the Fin fans at Finheaven! If you are ever in town, or passing through, and need a place to watch the game, you are more then welcome!:beerbang:

Thanks alot bud-dy. Don't think i'll be in SoCal for some time but thanks for the offer. :D

thanks...nice to know we've got Dolphin pit stops throuought the nation

wonderl33t said:
lol. But yeah what's up, I'm in Bakersfield.

Stuck out in california city right now :fire: :shakeno:

Go out to bakersfield about once a month though, rockin rodeo rocks!

Thanks dude. If youre over on the eastside anytime stop by NYC and the hospitality will be recipricated. No need to BYOB either, got a nitrious fridge and direct Tv which the GF hates :lol:

I'm enrolling for a 2 month summer course at USC School of Cinema and Television in 06....I'll hit you up then and we can check some pre-season games :D

I often visit my hometown of Newport beach a few times a year. By the way im in Las Vegas. So the deal is offered from me as well to anyone passing through sin city

Boik14 said:
Thanks dude. If youre over on the eastside anytime stop by NYC and the hospitality will be recipricated. No need to BYOB either, got a nitrious fridge and direct Tv which the GF hates :lol:
Thanks! I was born in Mount Vernon, NY.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Thanks! I was born in Mount Vernon, NY.
No problem. If phin fans aint looking out for each other who will? :cooldude:

36 of us will be there for the opener. We like lobster, champagne, cohiba cigars and an extensive wine list. You're a great guy! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom