If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots!

The job Fangio wants is the Eagles DC position. If that job comes available we ain't getting Fangio. I hope it doesn't come available and his relationship with McD is strong enough to make the difference. It's ok if Fangio doesn't work out because there are very fine choices out there. Any of these guys are a big upgrade from Boyer. All the same I'd still like to see us get the best guy and it seems like that is Fangio.
Nope. He wants to re unite with kyle shannahan again in frisco and THIS is the job he has coveted, NOT philly as the sports world have all talked themselves into.

Plus, vic's girlfriend lives in los angelas, MUCH closer than miami.

Nope. He wants to re unite with kyle shannahan again in frisco and THIS is the job he has coveted, NOT philly as the sports world have all talked themselves into.

Thanks for that nugget now I gotta wait to see if Demeco goes

It looks like the Panthers have only interviewed Vic and Kris Richard for the DC position so if he takes Carolina over Miami, the location thing would not have been an issue.

If there's no announcement about his decision today, then I would think he's waiting for SF to lose tomorrow to talk to them as SF's DC Ryans is interviewing for HC jobs. This is starting to make sense so if we don't hear anything about Vic's decision today, then it's likely that SF is his favorite choice.

I mean is their a team at this point that has a DC opening or may have one that he isn’t at the top of the list?

Hopefully we have his answer by next week.
Carolina is interested in him, could be SF as well depends on what happens with Demeco Ryans Another couple of nuggets that made sense when I was listening to Moving the Chains yesterday. Who has the better of the draft picks, cap space, and signed players, besides the contract they are offering. We shall see brother. I hope this finds you doing well.
:ffic:

Ok we brought our guy in. I'm sure money isn't going to be an issue or scheme.
So the Dolphins have an easy decision to make. However,if they F this up I will lose all confidence I have in this organization.
I might fix your thread title. (I’m the king of typos).

It looks like the Panthers have only interviewed Vic and Kris Richard for the DC position so if he takes Carolina over Miami, the location thing would not have been an issue.

If there's no announcement about his decision today, then I would think he's waiting for SF to lose tomorrow to talk to them as SF's DC Ryans is interviewing for HC jobs. This is starting to make sense so if we don't hear anything about Vic's decision today, then it's likely that SF is his favorite choice.
Saw on youtube several places that demeco ryans is getting that houston job.

He's been back in PA since October. Before that, he hadn't had a coaching gig anywhere near there in almost 30 years.

This is a weird conversation. Why would he prefer PA?
If the eagles were not sure fire superbowl contenders than vic would not be pennsylvania minded as much. Eagles are a GREAT team in his home state. Thats why we are having this conversation.

Dolphins have no more interviews, neither does Vic. Almost like it’s a done deal
The 49ers and Eagles DC job aren’t open at this time because both those teams are still in the playoffs. Both of the DC’s of those teams have interviewed for head coaching positions.

So while Fangio might not have anymore interviews set up at this time. He would likely be the top choice of both of those teams to be their next DC if they lose their present DC.

Oh Yeah Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

The 49ers and Eagles DC job aren’t open at this time because both those teams are still in the playoffs. Both of the DC’s of those teams have interviewed for head coaching positions.

So while Fangio might not have anymore interviews set up at this time. He would likely be the top choice of both of those teams to be their next DC if they lose their present DC.
If he’s about to make an announcement, it won’t be with either of those teams

Back
Top Bottom