If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots! | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots!

Gannon is staying with the Eagles, he already stated that. If Fangio is waiting for Ryans to see if he leaves and he doesn't, what does he do if the other teams have all moved on by that point? I'd tell Fangio we need a decision by Monday. If we're his first choice, he will sign, if he says I can't give you an answer by Monday, you know he is waiting on someone else and we make an offer to Desai on Monday. Need to call his cards. I don't want a coach who views us as a consolation prize if another situation doesn't come to fruition. **** or get off the pot. He's a good D coordinator, but it's not like you're waiting on an answer from Shula here...
I have no doubt the Dolphins know exactly what is going on with Fangio. He likely told them he wants to wait and see what else becomes available and they are obviously okay right now with their offer to Fangio and they are merely being patient.

It‘s not like the season starts in the next few weeks. They have the time to hire a new DC, Fangio or not. My view is Fangio would probably take the 49ers or Eagles DC position if one or both become available.

If he was completely convinced he wanted to sign with the Dolphins, he would have already agreed to be their DC. The fact he still hasn’t committed to signing with the Dolphins seems to infer that he is just waiting to see if another DC position opens up that he has more interest in.

Our owner literally talked to Watson on the phone trying to get the deal done...there's a fair amount of truth to a lot of reports, where people get in trouble is confusing speculation with information, and extrapolating that something is going to happen because its a possibility.
There were misleading reports that Watson was about to be traded to the Dolphins by several members of the media.

I never said that the Dolphins weren’t interested in trading for Watson or that there weren’t communications between Watson and the Dolphins. But that is far different than some reports that came out stating the trade was completed and Watson would be a Dolphin the next day.

Ummm, he might not want to come here, especially to work for ears McForfeit 1st round picks. Slow your roll, weak sauce.
Ok boss man.
I think you have a deep hatred inside you for reasons only you know.
Perhaps let go of your past and your future will give you a chance.

It appears as if Fangio, has other ideas about taking the DC role in Miami. Why would Miami be OK with being Fangio's 2nd or 3rd preference? Philly and San Francisco look to be his preferred choices over Miami. Like others have stated, the longer this takes, the less likely Fangio doesn't take the job, unless it's a last resort?

It appears as if Fangio, has other ideas about taking the DC role in Miami. Why would Miami be OK with being Fangio's 2nd or 3rd preference? Philly and San Francisco look to be his preferred choices over Miami. Like others have stated, the longer this takes, the less likely Fangio doesn't take the job, unless it's a last resort?
They probably are his likely preferred destination but at this time neither of those teams have an opening at the DC position. The Dolphins likely believe Fangio is the best DC available at this time and until he signs with another team, the Dolphins seem okay with waiting to see what happens with Fangio.

None of the other DC candidates they have interviewed have been hired as a DC with another team. So I assume they don’t feel like they are under any pressure to sign one of those other candidates while they wait to see what Fangio decides to do.

If the eagles were not sure fire superbowl contenders than vic would not be pennsylvania minded as much. Eagles are a GREAT team in his home state. Thats why we are having this conversation.

smirk drinking GIF

LMFAO
You were saying.
Losers with hate like that are the first ones to vanish when things start trending up. Half these dudes would find something to complain about if we won a Super Bowl.

Nope. He wants to re unite with kyle shannahan again in frisco and THIS is the job he has coveted, NOT philly as the sports world have all talked themselves into.

Plus, vic's girlfriend lives in los angelas, MUCH closer than miami.
It's weird when people try to pass off opinion as fact.

Back
Top Bottom