If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots!

LOOK.....He's signing with Miami!! I will not take no for an answer!!!!! No more negative vibes in this thread. I know I'm not a moderator....But I'll find a way to ban anyone that posts anything negative about Fangio signing here.... And then I'll ban BillsFanInTears just for fun.

Have a nice day.

That's who I was thinking, he's going somewhere. Rumor has it Denver has their eye on him...
My only question, is if Ryans leaves SF, with the empty hole they have to fill, will they seek out Fangio as well?
You know how the saying goes, “The rich get richer” They’ll get some more draft pick’s as well
😞

My only question, is if Ryans leaves SF, with the empty hole they have to fill, will they seek out Fangio as well?
You know how the saying goes, “The rich get richer” They’ll get some more draft pick’s as well
😞
Good point. It all boils down to what Fangio wants. All we can do is make the offer and the ball in his court. :shrug:

LOOK.....He's signing with Miami!! I will not take no for an answer!!!!! No more negative vibes in this thread. I know I'm not a moderator....But I'll find a way to ban anyone that posts anything negative about Fangio signing here.... And then I'll ban BillsFanInTears just for fun.

Have a nice day.
Off topic, but bills just fired their safeties coach. I guess someone had to take the blame. Lol

I hope he does sign here. Would love an experienced guy like Fangio fixing our D

😞
Word is they would probably promote from within but obviously everything is in flux until like you say at least after this weekends games.

An agreement has to be reached by two sides. Miami can offer whatever they want, VIc can still just so no based on his personal needs and wants. Miami's job is to make the most competitive offer possible to land their guy, that's all that can be done.

Just going to echo what superphin and art are saying. Team probably wants to name him the DC, but the choice is Fangios. We’re not the only offer he’s going to get.
Right. So we need to make our offer the most compelling. Make him know he's the HC of the D. He gets equal priority to his shopping list in FA and draft. He's in full control of the D roster. On top of that, ladle on as much money as possible as Ross is cash rich and it doesn't count against the cap. I think the other real interest is Philly but he's going to need to wait until they are done and then to see what happens with their DC and if he stays or goes. I think he's ours if we put the right package together. Hell, have Ross even toss in a penthouse in one of his condo buildings.

Right. So we need to make our offer the most compelling. Make him know he's the HC of the D. He gets equal priority to his shopping list in FA and draft. He's in full control of the D roster. On top of that, ladle on as much money as possible as Ross is cash rich and it doesn't count against the cap. I think the other real interest is Philly but he's going to need to wait until they are done and then to see what happens with their DC and if he stays or goes. I think he's ours if we put the right package together. Hell, have Ross even toss in a penthouse in one of his condo buildings.
I mean they can do all that, and he still may prefer going to a team like Philly. 49ers. If they lose their DCs.

I mean they can do all that, and he still may prefer going to a team like Philly. 49ers. If they lose their DCs.
Sure. the 305 is far more compelling area wise and a monster tax advantage over those two but who knows?

Grier and Ross are definitely idiots. That’s not up for debate right now. So we gotta be realistic and ask: Why would any respectable coach wanna come down here and work for those clowns? Until we see he actually signs, just treat this as him using them for leverage elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom