If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots!

Disagree, we’re obviously making a push for him. If he doesn’t want it he doesn’t want it. Can’t change an almost 80 year olds mind for a few extra bucks imo. Phl seems like a good gig if he doesn’t want a complete life change so it’s all on him not us.

Last edited:
Disagree, we’re obviously making a push for him. If he doesn’t want it he doesn’t want it. Can’t change an almost 80 year olds mind for a few extra bucks imo. Phl seems like a good gig if he doesn’t want a complete life change so it’s all on him not us.
To be fair, Fangio is 64 years old. Retirement age for sure, but he’s not quite that old haha.

I don’t think Gannon from Philly will get the Texans head coaching vacancy and will stay with Philly, so hoping Vic chooses Miami to be his next destination.
Agreed. Hearing a lot of speculation on this site about Gannon taking a HC job, but I haven’t heard anything about that. Unless I missed something, the last I heard was he was a Houston target 2 weeks ago, but nothing more than that. And I believe they have since started the second round of interviews, without Gannon.

Ok we brought our guy in. I'm sure money isn't going to be an issue or scheme.
So the Dolphins have an easy decision to make. However,if they F this up I will lose all confidence I have in this organization.
Guarantee they F it up!!! Why should now be any different then the last quarter of a century?

Guarantee they F it up!!! Why should now be any different then the last quarter of a century?
Fangio is waiting on philly. He interviewed for miami because the philly job might not happen. His BEST superbowl shot for now is philly. You cant blame fangio for that.

Maybe his wife doesnt want to leave pennsylvania and family and is hoping for the philly job? To many factors beyond griers control. But i believe if gannon stays in philly vic is ours.

What i hope doesnt happen is they wait to long and we lose desai also. I love the fangio scheme so no vic then desai is my choice.

Let the process play itself out. Coach McDaniel and GM Grier need to evaluate other good candidates as well. This is a big decision.

I am intrigued by all of our candidates. The best that I can tell from what I have heard, they all will be more conservative than Boyer and play more zone coverage. I would go with who has the better eye for talent and player development and has done more with less.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom