If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Fangio isn't named DC were idiots!

Found out he is not married. Has a girlfriend in los angelas. Read a report where it says demeco ryan is sure to get one of the hc jobs and fangio loves the shanahan way and has made mention of wanting to reunite in san fran. Thats closer to his girl than miami. Scranton is MUCH closer to philly than miami so my point stands on merritt. Whatever fangio decides and why he decides it i feel miami is outside looking in at san fran and the eagles.
I wasn’t aware he was divorced. Some web sites show him as married and others state he is divorced and his GF lives in SF. It they are still together and the 49ers DC position becomes available, that would likely be a team he would have an interest to going to also.

He is likely to have at least 5 teams or more interested in hiring him.

I wasn’t aware he was divorced. Some web sites show him as married and others state he is divorced and his GF lives in SF. It they are still together and the 49ers DC position becomes available, that would likely be a team he would have an interest to going to also.

He is likely to have at least 5 teams or more interested in hiring him.
But his mom actually lives in Miami so there's that

Found out he is not married. Has a girlfriend in los angelas. Read a report where it says demeco ryan is sure to get one of the hc jobs and fangio loves the shanahan way and has made mention of wanting to reunite in san fran. Thats closer to his girl than miami. Scranton is MUCH closer to philly than miami so my point stands on merritt. Whatever fangio decides and why he decides it i feel miami is outside looking in at san fran and the eagles.

Again, why would he prefer Philly?

there is a chance that he came to our interview and told Mcdaniel strait up, he's got to wait to see if the philly guy gets a deal to be a head coach and if that happens he wants to stay in philly where he's from, however if that guy doesn't get the head coaching job he wants to be with us.

so if there is a delay in the signing that probably what it means.
He could have just done that with a phone call... :shrug:
amirite?

The job Fangio wants is the Eagles DC position. If that job comes available we ain't getting Fangio. I hope it doesn't come available and his relationship with McD is strong enough to make the difference. It's ok if Fangio doesn't work out because there are very fine choices out there. Any of these guys are a big upgrade from Boyer. All the same I'd still like to see us get the best guy and it seems like that is Fangio.

The job Fangio wants is the Eagles DC position. If that job comes available we ain't getting Fangio. I hope it doesn't come available and his relationship with McD is strong enough to make the difference. It's ok if Fangio doesn't work out because there are very fine choices out there. Any of these guys are a big upgrade from Boyer. All the same I'd still like to see us get the best guy and it seems like that is Fangio.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom