"IF" Fisher is hired, would he try to lure Norm Chow to Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"IF" Fisher is hired, would he try to lure Norm Chow to Miami?

MARSHALL~LAW

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Was wonder what you guys thought about this. Norm developed Phillip Rivers @ NC State is known as a very good candidate to develop a young QB. Chow is currently the HC @ Hawaii.

Was wonder what you guys thought about this. Norm developed Phillip Rivers @ NC State is known as a very good candidate to develop a young QB. Chow is currently the HC @ Hawaii.

Why would Chow leave a HC gig in HAWAII to come here?

He also JUST became HC in december... NO chance he comes here.

Also don't think Norm Chow worked for Fisher very long at all and it didn't go all that well.
Chow was the Titans' offensive coordinator from 2005 to 2007. During this time, the Titans had non-losing seasons in 2006 (8-8) and 2007 (10-6), and appeared in the 2007 AFC Playoffs.

This season, the Titans were 10-6 and made the playoffs for the first time since 2003. They lost to San Diego, 17-6, in an AFC wild-card game. The Titans were 21st overall in total offense but had only nine touchdown passes.

"I appreciate all of the hard work and contributions he made to the organization during his time here, but I have decided to go in a different direction," Fisher said in the statement.

Chow said he was initially shocked when Fisher called him to inform him that he would not be retained.

"I thought we were making good progress," Chow said. "But Coach Fisher certainly has the prerogative to do what he wants. I enjoyed my time in the NFL and it's time to move on."

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would Chow leave a HC gig in HAWAII to come here?

He also JUST became HC in december... NO chance he comes here.
for the money. I didn't realize hee just became HC. Sorry about that. Your absolutely right

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Also don't think Norm Chow worked for Fisher very long at all and it didn't go all that well.
he worked under Fisher for one year. He did well enough to land the UCLA HC job.

for the money. I didn't realize hee just became HC. Sorry about that. Your absolutely right

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

he worked under Fisher for one year. He did well enough to land the UCLA HC job.

Sorry, didn't have my links yet, he was fired by Fisher and hired as a OC at UCLA.

He just accepted his dream job in Hawaii less than a month ago, why the hell would he leave his native state to come to Miami???

Leaving paradise for south Florida? The guy will probably retire there.

He wasn't the HC at UCLA, he was their OC.

He's not coming here, he's got his gig out at Hawaii that he's wanted for years. A true pipe dream.

Back
Top Bottom