If Flo starts the season awful in 22 is he gone? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Flo starts the season awful in 22 is he gone?

Is Flo gone with another slow start?

• Yes

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Ownership sux and will extend him

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
It's just weird how, for 3 years in a row, at some point in the season we're playing like gangbusters and the narrative is 'these guys are playing hard for Coach Flo'...but before that, in the last 2 years, it's 'Flo is losing the locker room'.

I think our last 2 drafts have given us enough quality players to be able to hit the ground running in '22.
This team, As Is, is debatably One very good OL guy away from making us a team that could beat Anyone right now. Give the Dec 2021 Dolphins a badass 'human snowplow' lineman so we van run when the oppo knows we're running and still cant stop us and we could beat Anybody.
But, we clearly dont have that guy and, realistically we need 3 more quality OL brought in in '22 for depth and starting line improvement.
It's gotta be weird to realistically be one deficient position group away from Super Bowl contender.
We're going into an offseason in 5 weeks (unless we make the playoffs) having 'NEED' at only one position. We could go straight up BPA everywhere else.
Our FA has gotta be OL cuz we cant afford 'maybes' or 'time to develop' with where we are now.
2022 is really shaping up to be 'GO TIME' for Super Bowl train.
I voted Flo should go if the team is 1_-4 or 2-5 to start next season. He should go if the oline coach is not fired the day this season ends.
Yes the offensive line needs to be reworked but that's not all.
We need at least 3 o linemen to come in, draft a big RB, linebacker and a WR.

I’m hoping that coaching continuity, player development and retainment, and a change at OL coach should help us get past these frustrating slow starts. If we can avoid losing veteran presence through questionable cuts all the way up to the final roster like we did this year maybe we can start with a little more momentum.

I just can't take yet another slow start. Consistency among staff is great if they at least have some coaching skills. New OL coach is needed. Another 1-7 start...the entire house needs a cleaning. Including the owner.

Say we start 2-7
Is that enough to get him fired?
4 consecutive slow starts to a season.
This is a stupid and useless thread. Seriously? This is what’s on your mind?
Another troll exposed.

Real Fin fans right now are enjoying this ride for however long it lasts. And if we play well the rest of the way I’d say we have our HC who had a few bad speed bumps earlier in the season. Why would you root against the guy right now???? Good God
DE295566-9AF6-4798-ADFB-8B22048950CF.jpeg

Flores needs to figure out why his teams start so poorly. Maybe this should be the discussion thread and not what it is here from
The OP.

I still don’t believe in Floores. I don’t care if he can beat the bottom feeding teams. I think in 3 years he’s only won against 3 playoff teams and that’s including the Ravens this yr. He can’t put a staff together, can’t retain coaches, has had issues with players, no in game adjustments, bad in game decisions and has handled Tua terribly. I know many are blinded by the winning streak but Floores wins most of his games when the pressure is no longer on and there’s not much to play for. It took him 9 games this yr to play our D how he played it last yr.thats unacceptable. With that said, I’m barely ok giving him another season but another slow start and he deserves the axe.

This is a stupid and useless thread. Seriously? This is what’s on your mind?
Another troll exposed.

Real Fin fans right now are enjoying this ride for however long it lasts. And if we play well the rest of the way I’d say we have our HC who had a few bad speed bumps earlier in the season. Why would you root against the guy right now???? Good God
View attachment 89442
Who said anything about rooting against him

How horrible?

If it's so bad it takes us out of contention...in my opinion you can't keep him.

I can accept year 1 was a tear down. I can accept there were bumps to overcome year two. I can accept Tua was hurt this year and it's his first full time on the job.

However....I'm not willing to make an excuse for next season. After four years in my eyes it's a confirmed pattern regardless of why it happened.

We need to find a way to at least hover around .500 before going on these winning streaks.

That's why the team will never compete because everybody wants change, just leave them and him alone.

That's why the team will never compete because everybody wants change, just leave them and him alone.

No, we don't want change, we just realize you can't start the year 1-7 or similar repeatedly and exptlect to go anywhere.

We all want stability at HC, but stability on its own means nothing if you aren't actually good at the job...and if you're constantly starting that poorly you aren't good at the job.

So let's not start that way next year.

Who said anything about rooting against him
Basically why would you even broach the subject while things are going well? It’s just dumb. We finally have some positive vibes going on with the team and this forum and now we are gonna ask what if’s? About firing Flores? I bet the OP is a big hit at parties

Didn’t vote, because we have 4 more games this year. If we finish the year 0-4, or 1-3 I say fire him on black Monday or whatever they call it.

Back
Top Bottom