If Flores Is Hired, What Will Our Base Defense Be? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Flores Is Hired, What Will Our Base Defense Be?

Did he have anything to do with that? LOL

He was the Patriots' defensive coordinator. No, excuse me, he was the guy 'calling the defensive plays.' He either made that call, or he wasn't really running the defense. Take your pick.

I think it's worth pointing out simply because this board was one of the places where the Patriots coaching staff was getting hammered repeatedly after the fact for that stupid move.

He was the Patriots' defensive coordinator. No, excuse me, he was the guy 'calling the defensive plays.' He either made that call, or he wasn't really running the defense. Take your pick.

I think it's worth pointing out simply because this board was one of the places where the Patriots coaching staff was getting hammered repeatedly after the fact for that stupid move.
Such an unfortunate turn of events for them. Since Belichick oversees the D, do we think the Gronk maneuver was his "stroke of genius" or Flores' masterpiece? :D

Wouldn't it be up to the defensive coordinator to decide that? He is just a linebackers coach... I don't think he will force "his" system on the team.

I hope it's the wide 9 so every time a team completes a pass on us, I get to hear "TELL ME AGAIN WHY WE ARE RUNNING THE WIDE NINE" 789 times.

if we go 3-4 with wake and branch etc will probably have less than 10 sacks. less than five if you take away the jet games.

I think everyone pretty much knew (at least highly assumed) at the time the personnel package

on the field was BB directed when Drake made a fool of them.

Same story as with Gase -- the HC is 100% responsible and if BB wasn't "OK" with

Gronk @S then it wouldn't have happened.

My opinion...

How many men that he's led in the past have you personally discussed this with?
Absolutely zero. I can only base my opinion on what I have available to me in a public forum. That said, I formed an opinion, you never have? Come on! I say way more challenging stuff on here to comment about than some watered down response like that. Go troll me and hit me back on some borderline socially wrong statement or something, this is just to weak.

Absolutely zero. I can only base my opinion on what I have available to me in a public forum. That said, I formed an opinion, you never have? Come on! I say way more challenging stuff on here to comment about than some watered down response like that. Go troll me and hit me back on some borderline socially wrong statement or something, this is just to weak.
Lol, nah.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom