If Flores Is Hired, What Will Our Base Defense Be? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Flores Is Hired, What Will Our Base Defense Be?

I said some not all, hence no stereotyping
Well it was in the context of a post I wrote which you took issue with and decided to take your time to reply and felt compelled to add that comment. So even “some” would include a group (including the OP whom you felt compelled to write to) of which are being stereotyped. It’s pretty simple.

stereotype. A generalization, usually exaggerated or oversimplified and often offensive, that is used to describe or distinguish a group. The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition Copyright © 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.

Doesn't matter what defense we're in, your not improving much from last in the league overnight. Up front we're horrible.

Well it was in the context of a post I wrote which you took issue with and decided to take your time to reply and felt compelled to add that comment. So even “some” would include a group (including the OP whom you felt compelled to write to) of which are being stereotyped. It’s pretty simple.

stereotype. A generalization, usually exaggerated or oversimplified and often offensive, that is used to describe or distinguish a group. The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition Copyright © 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Whatever bro, do you want me to give an exact count? This syntax police BS is tiresome

Who knows but most likely it won't be very good. Brian Flores will most likely be a flop. Grier will most likely sink with his buddy Brian while both will be fired by 2020. Our only real hope is starting to look like Ross selling the team to someone other than his Boston buddy.

Who knows but most likely it won't be very good. Brian Flores will most likely be a flop. Grier will most likely sink with his buddy Brian while both will be fired by 2020. Our only real hope is starting to look like Ross selling the team to someone other than his Boston buddy.
:cry:cry:cry:rolleyes:

Fin fans

How did they do in New England?

How did Flores' defense do away from the home cooking at Foxboro this year? How this that Patriots defense do against Nick Foles in Super Bowl 52?

How well have previous Bill Belichick disciples done as NFL head coaches?

How did Flores' defense do away from the home cooking at Foxboro this year? How this that Patriots defense do against Nick Foles in Super Bowl 52?

They improved on many defensive stats from the previous year... with basically the same defense.

Causation vs Correlation

What has Brian Flores done that makes anyone believe he will be a good NFL Head Coach? He has yet to run a top defense in the league. What is his previous head coaching experience? What makes him qualified for the job other than being friends with Chris Grier?

Back
Top Bottom