If Flores Is Hired, What Will Our Base Defense Be? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Flores Is Hired, What Will Our Base Defense Be?

Yeah Belichcik's smoke and mirrora system has nothing to do with the points against stat. Just look at that defense over his years as head coach there, Also having s great QB and an offense that has been near the top of the league didn't help inflate that below average defense's stats. Keep on believing your own hype,
I dont believe any hype, I dont come up with assinine opinions about coaches before they are even hired.

What about McVay? When we signed Gase, how come people weren’t throwing a tantrum that we passed on McVay?

Perhaps because on paper, Gase looked like a great hire?

Point is, until they actually do the job, you have no idea how they’ll be
Yup

And got fired because he did so well
He got fired because he had a disagreement with Carrol. Now he has taken over the Cowboys secondary and has them playing as one of the best in the league. Which is more than Flores has done.

He got fired because he had a disagreement with Carrol. Now he has taken over the Cowboys secondary and has them playing as one of the best in the league. Which is more than Flores has done.

Ok. But that is why we r hiring a HC to manage and not a coordinator.

Yup only DC fired by Carroll. Great Coach

Seriously you of all people are going to talk about garbage posting?
Are all you going to do is cry about people posting something you don't like. How about you take your on advice and grow up and get a life. There is always the ignore function.

Are all you going to do is cry about people posting something you don't like. How about you take your on advice and grow up and get a life. There is always the ignore function.
Good Idea. I will use it on you and him. Go cry in peace now.

Forks -- I guess Richard didnt bring a binder.

Dumb post. Adds nothing

You telling everyone that you’re the adult on the forum over and over adds a lot, though. No one gives a **** if you think people are complaining too much.

Ok. But that is why we r hiring a HC to manage and not a coordinator.
I would rather take a chance on someone who has proven that they can at least be successful coaching in one facet of the game. Also would rather not take a chance on another one of Bill Belichick's coaches when so many have failed in the past. Sure he may be the one that is finally successful. After watching this team fail for so many years I would rather not see them take that chance. Chris Grier on here with his burner account calling everyone whiners because they don't agree with this hire isn't going to change my mind. If Brian Flores is named head coach , I will certainly give him a shot. I will support him because I support the team. However, that doesn't make me like the hire any more at this point.

Back
Top Bottom