If Flores Is Hired, What Will Our Base Defense Be? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Flores Is Hired, What Will Our Base Defense Be?

A defense that had great players and was good without him. Yawn
Over a guy who is a puppet of one of the greatest defensive coaches in the history of the league. Yup. Yawn sounds about right.

I'm still holding out hope we can get Richard until it's official that we hired Flores. I probably shouldn't, but I will.
Has anyone confirmed anything though? I mean, I know they cant hire him, but shouldn't an official source confirm it? Has he accepted? I have hope it will be Richard too.

Has anyone confirmed anything though? I mean, I know they cant hire him, but shouldn't an official source confirm it? Has he accepted? I have hope it will be Richard too.

Honestly it feels like a bunch of speculation. A couple of days ago it looked like the Richard was the favorite and then all of a sudden yesterday Flores was practically the head coach.

I guess who I want isn’t available. But why is Miami no longer interested in hiring coaches with some previous HC experience?
Because then we can't tank. You know tank........the new flavor of the month.

1. Defense will be something new and called the "Wide 11"

2. This better not be a hiring based on Grier "let's hire my friends"

3. Bill Belichick's doesn't hire bad coaches. However, I bet he hires coaches that fit a specific role and the Patriots magic is that Belichik puts it all together. The individual coaches that come out though aren't Belichick Jr's and he doesn't hire them that way. However, the bottom line is it's going to be about the individual and not where they came from.

Back
Top Bottom