If Flores Is Hired, What Will Our Base Defense Be? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Flores Is Hired, What Will Our Base Defense Be?

How is Flores indecisive?
It’s my opinion based on his communication skills, eye movement for recall/creativity and content of what I heard. Just my opinion, if you don’t agree your opinion could end up being true. I am not stating a fact, rather an opinion.

It’s my opinion based on his communication skills, eye movement for recall/creativity and content of what I heard. Just my opinion, if you don’t agree your opinion could end up being true. I am not stating a fact, rather an opinion.
Thank you for clarifying your opinion. I will withhold judgement on Flores until I finish my research on him. If he is hired to be the next HC of the Miami Dolphins I will root for him to be successful. If he is not the right man for the job the whole world will know. If he is successful I and the rest of the Dolphin fans will rejoice. I hope all the fans will give him a chance to show us if he is the correct choice.

is this a stereotype? "there are very few assholes like pacresjt"
No its not a stereotype. That’s very direct and childish to resort to because you can’t use your proper words to articulate your opposition to someone else’s opinion. That’s the unfortunate climate of today’s society and all that is wrong with debate in the world today. That is a very sad response. I’ll pray for you.

You are not wrong. We don't have the personnel at DE, or LB either.

Which could be why the defense has been so bad under Philbin and Coyle, and Gase, Joseph, and Burke. Philbin inherited a Top 5 Rushing Defense and neutered it. I sure hope that no ex-Bengals coach is ever put in charge of Miami's defense again!

Wish I did.
My guess is Bill B is so heavy handed in the daily operations that his coaching tree canidates have had their development smothered which is why they do so poorly. Gotta hope with so many misses finally one does well and his name is Flores.

I am more worry about our offensive than defense at this time. I think our defense will be better in 4-3 w new coach,

I think Vincent Taylor would flourish as a 3-4 end. Going with a 3-4 could salvage Charles Harris career with the Dolphins. Wake is a situational pass rusher in any base defense.

Sign Frank Clark,David Irving,and Henry Anderson in free agency after releasing Quinn,Spence,Williams,Kiko,and Branch, and draft Dexter Lawrence and a couple OLB's and you have your base 3-4 personnel.

Raekwon McMillan and Baker are quintessential ILB's in the 3-4 and Chase Allen and Quinton Poling are excellent depth.

Still say McDonald should convert to LB as well. Let Minkah be FS.

And the Pats D got torched by Blake Bortles this season.

but the Pats won today and have won numerous SBs while Dallas has been choking for years.
if its between a dallas coach and a pats coach i take the pats coach.

Back
Top Bottom