If Foster/Reddick are off the board by #22 - list your TOP 5. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Foster/Reddick are off the board by #22 - list your TOP 5.

My top 5 - who would you take? Please post your own top5 below.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jarrad Davis would be #1 then. Lamp is solid but this draft is 3 rounds deep with guys who can play guard and start from day 1

Maybe Reuben Foster IS ON THE BOARD now!?!? hehe :)

Diluted drug test - FAILED. What happens!?!? Thoughts?

Marijuana i suppose. After DJ i would be very leary of this in the 1st or 2nd

Marijuana i suppose. After DJ i would be very leary of this in the 1st or 2nd

What about Tunsil? And the hundreds of others that don't have physiological issues?

Eh, not going to turn this into a MJ debate. The ignorance that surrounds it is still too profound. I mean for **** sake we're still fighting about civil rights and we can't even get health care right these days, don't expect people to understand the value of an herb.

What about Tunsil? And the hundreds of others that don't have physiological issues?

Eh, not going to turn this into a MJ debate. The ignorance that surrounds it is still too profound. I mean for **** sake we're still fighting about civil rights and we can't even get health care right these days, don't expect people to understand the value of an herb.

Nothing wrong with MJ, but it IS a banned substance in the NFL - whether you think its right or wrong. There is an increased level of risk when considering a player who has failed a drug test vs a player who hasnt.

Nothing wrong with MJ, but it IS a banned substance in the NFL - whether you think its right or wrong. There is an increased level of risk when considering a player who has failed a drug test vs a player who hasnt.

where there is risk there is opportunity

foster is a stud.

Maybe Reuben Foster IS ON THE BOARD now!?!? hehe :)

Diluted drug test - FAILED. What happens!?!? Thoughts?

Just can't on board... With him as the pick.

On the heels of the agent’s optimistic report, came a ESPN NFL Insiders report that after the medical rechecks this past Friday, the rotator cuff hasn't healed as expected and even the possibility of a second surgery was postulated.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-foster-shoulder-0418-story.html

At this point I would have to pass on Foster. He's smallish and is likely a WLB only and sounds like a complete headache. Too much talent in this draft to take a risk in the first round. Of course we are not privy to the background checks that NFL teams go through so chances are they know more than we do. We will see next week just what teams think about him.

I'm surprised Lamp is the clear top choice by a significant majority on this board.

I'm surprised Lamp is the clear top choice by a significant majority on this board.

So am I. He's my absolute bottom of every single player within our range. And that's nothing against Lamp. It's all against drafting a guard in the first round.

The reason Lamp is so highly considered by Dolphins is that most us want to see our OL finally set and becoming a force. The need to protect RT and the emergence of Ajayi are the other factors going into the Lamp love.

Jordan willis
Charles Harris
McKinley
Taco

I love lamp but this de class is rare, you have to go de with 22nd pick and rd 2 as well. Add Fsu walker or wormley. Third rd go lb , kid from uf Alex something, rd 5 go guard and so on.

If we're staying put and Foster, Reddick, Charlton, and Barnett are off the board.... Jarrad Davis has grown on me as the guy in that situation. Still like McKinley and Harris a lot too.

Forrest Lamp
T.J. Watt
Jordan Willis
Gareon Conley
O.J. Howard-pipedream I know
Jabril Peppers

1st to last choice

If Lamp is the pick at #22 and it solidifies the OL, I can't be sad about that.

However the overall investment into this OL is more than it should be. Constantly using your top draft choice to get OL is crazy. It really weakens the rest of your team by not filling other positions of need because your line is always such a mess. And that part is beyond disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom