If Foster/Reddick are off the board by #22 - list your TOP 5. | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Foster/Reddick are off the board by #22 - list your TOP 5.

My top 5 - who would you take? Please post your own top5 below.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jordan willis
Charles Harris
McKinley
Taco

I love lamp but this de class is rare, you have to go de with 22nd pick and rd 2 as well. Add Fsu walker or wormley. Third rd go lb , kid from uf Alex something, rd 5 go guard and so on.

Yeah... no. We can't afford to use 2 picks on the same position

Just going through reading old draft threads. Most first rounders are bust. Really still Suprised people are happy trading tunsil and mikah for future unknowns like Willis Harris peppers etc.

Just going through reading old draft threads. Most first rounders are bust. Really still Suprised people are happy trading tunsil and mikah for future unknowns like Willis Harris peppers etc.

Hilarious at how many here thought Forrest Lamp was first-round talent. :nah: Probably because that's what all of the draft guides said.

Out of your picks....its Watt or Njoku. I dont think the other 3 players are 1st rounders.

Hilarious at how many here thought Forrest Lamp was first-round talent. :nah: Probably because that's what all of the draft guides said.
Forrest Lamp was a hell of a prospect and can be a hell of a player- he tore his ACL early in his rookie year and broke his fibula this year. If you didn't like Lamp as a prospect that pretty much tells me that you don't know what you're talking about, he was tremendous coming out of college.

OK Jimbo.....I didn't say he sucked, I said he wasn't a 1st rounder, and well before the draft. Apparently 32 other teams agreed with me. Is it really fair to tell me "I don't know what I'm talking about"??

OK Jimbo.....I didn't say he sucked, I said he wasn't a 1st rounder, and well before the draft. Apparently 32 other teams agreed with me. Is it really fair to tell me "I don't know what I'm talking about"??
Lamp was a great prospect, I was really surprised that he slipped out of the first round, was a steal for the Chargers in the 2nd round as was Dan Feeney in the 3rd round.

Back
Top Bottom