if gailey signs a 2 year deal then that signals coach chin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if gailey signs a 2 year deal then that signals coach chin?

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
if chan gailey signs a 2 year deal then things are lining up for bill cowher to take over the dolphins in 2008 or even 2009 gailey capers murlarkey are all bill cowher's guys think about it?:dolphins: :wink:

you never sign a coach as a stop gap never! you give the coach at least a 3 or 4 year deal, if he does terrible the first year or two than you might fire him but you never sign a coach thinking that it's only short term

if chan gailey signs a 2 year deal then things are lining up for bill cowher to take over the dolphins in 2008 or even 2009 gailey capers murlarkey are all bill cowher's guys think about it?:dolphins: :wink:

Gailey- or any other self-respecting coach- would never sign a two year deal. It's time to get over the damn Cowher fantasy. We 'aint getting him. Not next year. Not the year after. It's getting anoying now. Give it up.

Now I know why Sid Rosenburg banned you :sidelol: You are obsessed with Cowher!

Historically, that is not the way WH does business. But it's such a bad year to hire a coach that extreme measures might be in order. I think you're right in the sense that the new HC's contract will speak at lengths.

At this point, I'm in the Dom Capers bandwagon. Not sure what his chances are to become Head Coach, probably none, but I got a feeling that he can do the job here in Miami.

Fact is, he's an above average coach; that's why he's the highest paid defensive coordinator/assistant head coach in the league at the moment. He knows how to coach talented players. Sure he has failed before with Houston and Carolina, but has he ever had the chance to coach a team filled with this much talent before? I don't think so.

Give Dom Capers a chance. I have faith in him that he can get the job done.

I dont think it'll signal Cowher directly, as much as the fact that the new guy will be given an ultimatum from the start:

"Win NOW or else"

At this point, I'm in the Dom Capers bandwagon. Not sure what his chances are to become Head Coach, probably none, but I got a feeling that he can do the job here in Miami.

Fact is, he's an above average coach; that's why he's the highest paid defensive coordinator/assistant head coach in the league at the moment. He knows how to coach talented players. Sure he has failed before with Houston and Carolina, but has he ever had the chance to coach a team filled with this much talent before? I don't think so.

Give Dom Capers a chance. I have faith in him that he can get the job done.

He had to have some talent in Carolina since he got them to the NFC Championship Game.

Now I know why Sid Rosenburg banned you :sidelol: You are obsessed with Cowher!

I think its pretty cool. I mean the organization can't talk to Cowher without being flagged for tampering, so maybe by Bryan going on everywhere and mentioning it, it'll get the attention :confused:

Although due to the circumstances surrounding the loss of draft picks should we aquire Cowher I doubt the organization will budge.

Its nice to be a fan and try to make a difference (even in your own mind) than just sit back and watch the boat sink while you do nothing.

I think its pretty cool. I mean the organization can't talk to Cowher without being flagged for tampering, so maybe by Bryan going on everywhere and mentioning it, it'll get the attention :confused:

Although due to the circumstances surrounding the loss of draft picks should we aquire Cowher I doubt the organization will budge.

Its nice to be a fan and try to make a difference (even in your own mind) than just sit back and watch the boat sink while you do nothing.

It is cool, I just LMAO everytime he brings up Cowher because I have heard him say this like 7 times a day for the last week on 790 :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom