If Gase And Tannehill Are Successful... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Gase And Tannehill Are Successful...

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
...away from Miami, what kind of message does that send? How would you read that?

If Gase is successful, I would read that as someone who learned from their many mistakes.

If Tanny is successful, I would read that as he is now playing for a competent coach, with better players around him.

They wont. Dont worry. A HC that has no clue on how to gameplan, or choose his coaching staff. A bad playcaller with a big ego and bad comunication skills. No chance. Then a below average QB with a great arm but poor pocket awareness, bad and very slow reads that always had players like Landry, Grant and Wilson that made lots of yards after the catch. Titans OL Is way better than ours but it wont matter cause Tanny will never be a top 15 QB in this league, his weakneses are crucial and on year 8th he will not improve them.

Well, what’s your definition of success?

Jets doubling their win total in 2019 and missing the playoffs is still a success.

Tanne getting even a single start and winning is a success because that’s what you ask your #2 to do.

If you mean overwhelming success, I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Even if you dislike either or both, why be a hater? In the long run, you end up swallowing that hater venom and poisoning yourself.

I’d be a hypocrite if I didn’t admit that I’d like to see Gase go through hardship because of the atrocious offense he made us suffer through and, of course, he’s a rival now.

But if he were to have overwhelming success I’d simply tip my cap, hang my head and ask God, why not us?

So for me, good luck Tanne and I’ll see you come Sunday, Gase you SOB.

For me for both, success would be winning more than the team has been winning in the past few years. Gase and Tannehill need to win a playoff game for me to say they are successful where they are.

What kind of success? Regardless, once you move on, you can't cry because they got better. But I'd still say '**** the Jets' no matter what.

Sometimes people need a change of scenery. It won’t change the fact that moving on from both was the right decision

Very true. I shudder to think of all the jobs/positions I held before I found a fit. The companies I left, it was in both our interests to move on.

Regardless of whether they have success or not, you are right on point.

I may be in the minority, but I just don’t see the hoopla surrounding Darnold.
I watched about 6 jets games last season and nothing jumped out at me.

...away from Miami, what kind of message does that send? How would you read that?
If they are both successful, I honestly could care less. Tannehill is who he is, an average qb. I look forward to playing against Gase a few years from now!

If Gase is successful, I would read that as someone who learned from their many mistakes.

If Tanny is successful, I would read that as he is now playing for a competent coach, with better players around him.

We have a winner!!!

790201-lg.jpg

I may be in the minority, but I just don’t see the hoopla surrounding Darnold.
I watched about 6 jets games last season and nothing jumped out at me.

I thought the same thing.

I would most likely read that online...

Message, that both needed a fresh start...once they are no longer a Dolphin, I don't really care what they do. Win 5 Super Bowls, crash and burn...in the end, some places are just not a good fit.

Back
Top Bottom