If Greise starts pressing and trying too hard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Greise starts pressing and trying too hard

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It might mean a loss this Sunday. He's playing for a contract with a team next year and so far must feel like he's blown it. He doesn't know if he wants to be a NFL QB either. I believe there is less pressure on Fiedler. This may end up looking like the Lucas Debacle last year. Lucas also tried too hard. That said I believe Griese will prevail because of a higher pedigree.
clear.gif

Originally posted by Sherif
It might mean a loss this Sunday. He's playing for a contract with a team next year and so far must feel like he's blown it. He doesn't know if he wants to be a NFL QB either. I believe there is less pressure on Fiedler. This may end up looking like the Lucas Debacle last year. Lucas also tried too hard. That said I believe Griese will prevail because of a higher pedigree.
clear.gif

He already has a contract for next year.

If he would just hold on to the ****ing ball I would say he's doing pretty damn well so far.

Unfortunately he's had a problem of putting the bitch on the ground at critical times.

He has no qb awareness and his hands are awful, dont know if that is something you can fix enough for him to atleast have decent qb awareness and better hands.

I think I'd rather see fiedler in there as much as griese is the better passer he is not the best man for the job.

The game plan agaisnt Baltimore better be a huge dose of Ricky.. Ricky has been resting the past 3 weeks.. Time to bang him in there and try to get a win.. this pass happy offense is out of character and exploits the bigger weakness..

Just keep pounding the ball..

Back
Top Bottom