If Gus Starts I will........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Gus Starts I will........

Bigjbizzle2

The Legend
Reaction score
If Gus is our starting qb after preseason i will be extremely pissed. All of you people that come in here thinking gus is going to save this team you are as pathetic as he j/k. Lets not forget dolfans that this is the same guy who ruined Washingtons season because he felt like banging his head on a wall after scoring a touchdown. Lets also not for get that he done nothing his whole career until he played 5 or 6 good games of catch with Moss. Lets not forget that Moss even made Jeff George look good. He had one decent year and a bunch of feidler type years.

Have you noticed that Brock Berlin is still on the Fins Roster....there are bigger things to worry about

Bigjbizzle2 said:
If Gus is our starting qb after preseason i will be extremely pissed. All of you people that come in here thinking gus is going to save this team you are as pathetic as he. Lets not forget dolfans that this is the same guy who ruined Washingtons season because he felt like banging his head on a wall after scoring a touchdown. Lets also not for get that he done nothing his whole career until he played 5 or 6 good games of catch with Moss. Lets not forget that Moss even made Jeff George look good. He had one decent year and a bunch of feidler type years.

Let's not compare Frerotte with Fiedler. Gus is a fantastic backup; Fiedler was a mediocre starter.

I really think unless (a) A.J. stinks it up in training camp; (b) Gus sets the world on fire in the same period; and (c) Saban thinks we hae a shot at the playoffs this year, Feeley's the starter.

First of all, don't be coming in here and calling people pathetic because they don't share the same views as you....:shakeno:

Second of all, who says Gus will be starting..The job will go the best performer in training camp, simple as that. If Gus is the better qb, then he deserves to start.:shakeno:

Third of all, you are pathetic for starting this non-sense, pathetic thread.:shakeno:

Bigjbizzle2 said:
If Gus is our starting qb after preseason i will be extremely pissed. All of you people that come in here thinking gus is going to save this team you are as pathetic as he. Lets not forget dolfans that this is the same guy who ruined Washingtons season because he felt like banging his head on a wall after scoring a touchdown. Lets also not for get that he done nothing his whole career until he played 5 or 6 good games of catch with Moss. Lets not forget that Moss even made Jeff George look good. He had one decent year and a bunch of feidler type years.

Bro seriously, are you that you lame? Comin' in here as a new poster and calling people pathetic if they think Frerrote should be the starter? Sorry guy that's the opitomy of pathetic.

I say we have a Finheaven Survivor. The flood of trolls of the recent months is ruining this board.

If Gus starts then that means Feeley sucks and we'll be drafting a QB next season. I don't see what the big deal is.

if Gus Starts this year look for Miami To look for a QB in EARLY in next year's draft....

First off he sucks and that is all there is to it. Secondly if you say if he beats out feely he deserves it that wouldn't be fair to say because I would hope he can do that or he shouldn't be in the NFL because he has only been in this offense for two years to feely's none, so he will obviously look better. Secondly the pathetic thing was a joke because people are entitled to their own opinions. And lastly i couldn't agree more that the biggest roster problem is Brock Berlin.

Bigjbizzle2 said:
If Gus is our starting qb after preseason i will be extremely pissed. All of you people that come in here thinking gus is going to save this team you are as pathetic as he j/k. Lets not forget dolfans that this is the same guy who ruined Washingtons season because he felt like banging his head on a wall after scoring a touchdown. Lets also not for get that he done nothing his whole career until he played 5 or 6 good games of catch with Moss. Lets not forget that Moss even made Jeff George look good. He had one decent year and a bunch of feidler type years.

Oh, quit your whining. Let's not forget that Feeley has less than a season's worth of game under his belt. Let's not forget that he probably threw more interceptions returned for touchdowns than actual touchdowns. Let's not forget that he is overprized and looks confused in the pocket, out of the pocket and anywhere on the field. Yeah -- AJ Feeley will take the Fins to the Super Bowl. Nice joke.

Bigjbizzle2 said:
First off he sucks and that is all there is to it.

Um, no he doesn't. That's your opinion and not a fact.

Back
Top Bottom