IF Healthy Can Tua Challenge Dan The Man's 5 K Yards? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF Healthy Can Tua Challenge Dan The Man's 5 K Yards?

Marino would throw for 7,000 yards in today's NFL and I'm being dead serious
I'm with you. He was getting clobbered due to no halo of protection. WRs weren't the polished athletes they are now. No gecko hymen gloves you can catch a cold with.

I'm with you. He was getting clobbered due to no halo of protection. WRs weren't the polished athletes they are now. No gecko hymen gloves you can catch a cold with.
Not only that, DBs were allowed to put their hands on receivers all the way down the field.

It was like an alley fight just to get separation.

If you transported Patrick Mahomes back to 1984, do you think he could throw for 5k with Duper & Clayton?

Anyhow, as has been pointed out, itā€™s a much different game now that makes passing so much easier than back then. I expect Tua to rip it for 4500 yards and 35+ TDs

If you transported Patrick Mahomes back to 1984, do you think he could throw for 5k with Duper & Clayton?

I say no.

Not only were rules different for WRS, rules were different with how you could hit the QBS.

I would be curious to see how long Mahommes is able to run around and take the hits allowed in the 80's/90's

Back
Top Bottom