If Henne and our secondary all played in NEW YORK... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Henne and our secondary all played in NEW YORK...

Revis is only overrated when he is called the best CB in football. Sorry but that is still Nnamdi's title. And the only reason Champ isnt there anymore is cuz he is ancient. Dont get me wrong, Revis is a great corner and shut down many of the leagues top receivers. But the Jets front 7 helped him A LOT. He is a Pro Bowler for sure, but definitely not the top corner in the league.

Just cuz ESPN says something, doesnt make it true.

And just cuz you a Dolphins fan says something doesn't make it true.... Darrelle Revis is the best CB in football, his numbers speak for themselves.

no, not really.

what Revis did was fantastic and stands on its own......he got tested and shined...and the stats showed that from the beginning...which is why I say it's not more impressive after seeing the TA%

...but it does make NA look that much more impressive.

because by looking at his other stats, you don't get a gauge on just how much he was avoided.

and by the numbers I'm looking at, he didn't allow less catches, less yards or less touchdowns than NA.

where are the yards, recs, allowed for Asomugah? and let's also not forget that revis faced better competiton AND Oak was terrible so opposing O's weren't throwing as much as they were against the Jets. Oak opponents were running out the clock, our opponents were trying to win late.

Back
Top Bottom