If Henne and our secondary all played in NEW YORK... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Henne and our secondary all played in NEW YORK...

juice1348

Fins fan in Bills Country...
Reaction score
They would get as much or more attention then Sanchez, Cromartie and Revis do. I mean, I realize Revis is good, but does anyone else think this guy is highly overrated? Sanchez, everyone knows, is WAY overrated and Henne has much more upside, but I believe if Vontae played in New York that the world would be in love with him.

Anyways, I am excited for our secondary this year. Both corners are now "veterans" and have gotten over their rookie mistakes. We get Will Allen back and that will help a lot.

This is going to be fun...

Revis is NOT overrated. He is the best CB in football. Sanchez is WAY OVERRATED.

Please don't bring up another disgusting scenario like this ever again.

Revis is only overrated when he is called the best CB in football. Sorry but that is still Nnamdi's title. And the only reason Champ isnt there anymore is cuz he is ancient. Dont get me wrong, Revis is a great corner and shut down many of the leagues top receivers. But the Jets front 7 helped him A LOT. He is a Pro Bowler for sure, but definitely not the top corner in the league.

Just cuz ESPN says something, doesnt make it true.

hate to say.. Sanchez made some good plays last year. They did go to the AFC Championship. So no.. I don't think he's overrated. I think he had ONE decent rookie season. It's not a career for him or Henne.

5 years from now we'll know what we got. NY is always going to be hyped because it's a huge media market. Their fans are arguably more passionate, and most importantly, they've been winning more than us lately.

I think any SANE Dolphin fan would LOVE to have Revis on this team as for Sanchez he would make a decent #3 QB for us

They would get as much or more attention then Sanchez, Cromartie and Revis do. I mean, I realize Revis is good, but does anyone else think this guy is highly overrated? Sanchez, everyone knows, is WAY overrated and Henne has much more upside, but I believe if Vontae played in New York that the world would be in love with him.

Anyways, I am excited for our secondary this year. Both corners are now "veterans" and have gotten over their rookie mistakes. We get Will Allen back and that will help a lot.

This is going to be fun...

Please stop it. First off Sanchez hasn't gottne much attention other than being a top 5 pick and being the starting QB of a final 4 team. Revis is the best damn corner in the game. When we sucked did our guys get attention? Heck we had Curtis martin for years and he barely got any attention. We are finally getting some national exposure and our guys are earning that attention.

Revis is not overrated. He is overhyped though. Like him having the name "Revis Island". You dont see Nhamdi having cute names like that. Nhamdi just plays the game. He is the best at what he does and he never complains.

Please stop it. First off Sanchez hasn't gottne much attention other than being a top 5 pick and being the starting QB of a final 4 team. Revis is the best damn corner in the game. When we sucked did our guys get attention? Heck we had Curtis martin for years and he barely got any attention. We are finally getting some national exposure and our guys are earning that attention.

True about Sanchez. I would take Nhamdi over Revis any day though. But Revis is top 3 in the league. Also, you guys arent getting some nation exposure. You guys have more primetime games than any other team.

revis is the best

sanchez is a little overrated but only because he is a 1st rd pick

Revis is not overrated. He is overhyped though. Like him having the name "Revis Island". You dont see Nhamdi having cute names like that. Nhamdi just plays the game. He is the best at what he does and he never complains.

You act like revis gave himself that nickname. Does Revis complain? revis is the best corner in football and got more attention last year b/c of the great Wrs he completely shut down AND our team of loudmouths(he's not one of them) made the AFC Championship while Namdi has been stuck on a bad team.

hate to say.. Sanchez made some good plays last year. They did go to the AFC Championship. So no.. I don't think he's overrated. I think he had ONE decent rookie season. It's not a career for him or Henne.

5 years from now we'll know what we got. NY is always going to be hyped because it's a huge media market. Their fans are arguably more passionate, and most importantly, they've been winning more than us lately.

Sanchez was about as responsible for their success as the waterboy....but I'm guessing the waterboy did less to harm them during the year.

Sanchez was bad. one of the worst starting QB in the league last year.

12 TD and 20 INt is not a decent year by any standard.

worse yet for the 'Sanchize' (yuk!) is his 4th qtr/OT numbers:

1 TD, 10 INT, 49%, 39.7 QB rating.

he wasn't asked to win games for them often, but when he was....pathetic....even for a rookie.

can he improve? sure. the Jests better hope he does a lot.

You act like revis gave himself that nickname. Does Revis complain? revis is the best corner in football and got more attention last year b/c of the great Wrs he completely shut down AND our team of loudmouths(he's not one of them) made the AFC Championship while Namdi has been stuck on a bad team.

I never did say he gave himself that nickname or that he complained. But he is overhyped by the media because they give him the cute name but not Nhamdi.

If Revis did not play for the Jets, no one would be on here trying to rationalize him being overrated.

Guy is the best in the game and its not close.

...and on Revis, he's the best cover corner in the game.

but all-around corner, I'll give it to Charles Woodson.

Back
Top Bottom