If I had the opportunity to kill either wade smith or osama bin laden right now... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If I had the opportunity to kill either wade smith or osama bin laden right now...

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think I'd kill wade the revolving door smith.

We HAD that game in our hands and he blew it all by himself.

This is by far the most pi$$ed I've been all year because I hate losing because of one person.

No, I'd still kill Bin Laden.

Don't even start jills fans.

You were our one win at home. If it wasn't for the jests, you'd be in last place.

Funny how a bills fan would forget miami's only win at home came against the sorry *** bills...lmao

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
How interesting that you forget the Bills game... we won that game at home :cool:
oh yeah..:lol: ...that felt like losing at home though..my mistake:lol:

Atleast we aren't 4-4

LOL! :lol:

I'm scratching my head so hard on this thread I might get myself a bald spot-----you're comparing a football player to OSAMA BIN LADEN and which one a person would rather kill. That is your point, because I wouldn't want to misunderstand and assume that this is such a horrible post. We're talking about the same Osama Bin Laden murderer of many innocent people, and a rookie football player that let his quarterback get knocked down, right? Just trying to get clarification. Ridiculous thread.

Back
Top Bottom