"If I know one thing about these guys it's that they're not going to stop quitting." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"If I know one thing about these guys it's that they're not going to stop quitting."

hightempo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"If I know one thing about these guys it's that they're not going to stop quitting." chad henne after the game

lmao. is that not a freudian slip if there has ever been one??

.....man,did he say that cliche right! (Reverse sarcasm)

Who said that?

chad henne said that after the game. can u believe it? i know people are gonna SAY he just messed up. youre reading too much into it. but im telling u flat out thats a freudian slip. its a glimpse into his subconscious, and its what he actually believes, regardless of what he consciously tells himself. he believes this team has quit. and hes correct. how many regular season games have we lost in a row? its starting to, or it may already be as bad as the 1-15 season. is that 7 losses in a row?

agreed 100% the team quit long before this season and before the 2010 season even ended. Also the fact that our best offensive weapon laughed directly at and pretty much right in Tonys face tell you the team doesnt respect him, and rightfully so.. The team probably wants Tony canned just as much as the fans do. They wont play hard for him.
chad henne said that after the game. can u believe it? i know people are gonna SAY he just messed up. youre reading too much into it. but im telling u flat out thats a freudian slip. its a glimpse into his subconscious, and its what he actually believes, regardless of what he consciously tells himself. he believes this team has quit. and hes correct. how many regular season games have we lost in a row? its starting to, or it may already be as bad as the 1-15 season. is that 7 losses in a row?

Thats good Chad. Keep the game close and entertaining but make sure you fire a INT at the end of every game now! We know you mean well.

Back
Top Bottom