If I started a "Ross Sell The Team!" Billboard fund how many of you would donate? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If I started a "Ross Sell The Team!" Billboard fund how many of you would donate?

I wonder if he has even profited yet. As long as Ireland is around you won't need a billboard to have him sell the team.

Ross would see it and laugh at the "fans" of his team and then probably proceed to buy the billboard and have something else put up.

If I thought it would do any good whatsoever I would gladly donate but it wouldn't so I won't.

i have a family and i would still like to pitch in just a little

can it say sell the team or fire ireland!!.... i might be willing to pitch in if its placed in a good spot like a few blocks from the training facility

No. Funny that the same people who say that won't pay another dime on season tickets would WASTE thousands of dollars on a useless billboard. Come on guys, grow up.

fire Ireland...then get who? the next guy to get bashed. thats who.

get out of s florida!

We could do a hell of a lot worse than Ross. The man opens up his pocket book and does everything at a 1st class level for his players and fans. Typical sports fan, they don't like how things are going, so they think the grass is greener on the other side. So many of you bitched about Robbie when he was owner, and even more when Huizenga was owner.

The very notion that some of you think your actions, whining and moaning influences anything that occurs with the Dolphins, is simply naive.

If some how you got a new owner, how do you know he/she would be willing to spend at 100% for the players, franchise, the fans and the stadium? How do you know if you the fans continue to whine like 5 year old girls looking at spilt milk Ross won't just sell and move the franchise?

All you would be doing if you ever did get a add like that is embarrass yourself and the team you say you care about. Wouldn't be surprised you guys will do this. This teams fan base has been on the decline for years, and this would just be another footnote. If this happens, Philly fans will look loyal and rational.

and some people wonder why many consider the Dolphins' franchise a laughing stock of the league. Between fans booing during training camp and chanting for another team's quarterback, to flying a banner wanting the gm fired and now this.

Perception may not be reality but this is not helping.

and some people wonder why many consider the Dolphins' franchise a laughing stock of the league. Between fans booing during training camp and chanting for another team's quarterback, to flying a banner wanting the gm fired and now this.

Perception may not be reality but this is not helping.

lol that Orton thing last pre-season was so embarrassing. Dude, I have to say that's one of the all time low for Dolphin fans. Unfortunately, some Dolphin fans won't learn until Ross sells the team, and we are stuck with some pinch a penny owner that thinks he's the next Jerry Jones.

I'm not saying Jerry Jones is cheap, just combining a cheap owner with a medaling owner.

Back
Top Bottom