If it goes down... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If it goes down...

His Dudeness

Practice Squad
Reaction score
and we do end up picking at 7 and 18 and probably pick up a 4th round pick... i like where we are because the draft may very well shape up like this.

1.SF- Smith.
2. Minn- Edwards
3. Cle- here's the most interesting thing, we've heard not a lot from them. but i expect romeo to go with Rodgers or the defensive guy of his choice.
4. Chi- Williams/RB of their choice.
5. TB- Rodgers or Williams if still around. if not, the RB of their choice.
6. Tenn- Williams if still around, if not Antrelle/pac man.
7. Mia- still got one of them runningbacks floating around.
18. mia- so many choices.. this is where saban gets interesting because there is so many considerations.. my opinion is that it will be defense, and whoever saban happens to fall inlove with. Spears? Thurman? Marlin Jackson? a ton of wideouts will be around too...

i like that guy from oklahoma.

We could also trade out of 18 and get a 2nd and a 3rd..maybe more.It wouldnt surprise me.

His Dudeness said:
and we do end up picking at 7 and 18 and probably pick up a 4th round pick... i like where we are because the draft may very well shape up like this.

1.SF- Smith.
2. Minn- Edwards
3. Cle- here's the most interesting thing, we've heard not a lot from them. but i expect romeo to go with Rodgers or the defensive guy of his choice.
4. Chi- Williams/RB of their choice.
5. TB- Rodgers or Williams if still around. if not, the RB of their choice.
6. Tenn- Williams if still around, if not Antrelle/pac man.
7. Mia- still got one of them runningbacks floating around.
18. mia- so many choices.. this is where saban gets interesting because there is so many considerations.. my opinion is that it will be defense, and whoever saban happens to fall inlove with. Spears? Thurman? Marlin Jackson? a ton of wideouts will be around too...

i like that guy from oklahoma.

I seriously don't think that TN is gonna take a CB at 6. They may, I just don't think they will. If they pick D, they will probably go D-line, is my guess.

yea, i agree. i think they'll probably draft Mike Williams. But if not, i could very easily see them drafting the D-lineman of their choice after losing Robaire, Kearse, and Carter.

if we get the 18th pick we could go any of the remaind corners and use them as FS (Marlin Jackson in particular), or we could draft Khalif Barnes,Travis Johnson, or Thomas Davis. IMO we'll trade down again (Or try to) get more picks and get a guy like Odell Thurman or Justin Tuck.

i really don't see us going D-line because we just signed 2 good ones... unless saban has the hots for his homey- spears.

with the 18th pick the phins should trade back and get more picks and maybe get Brodney Pool safety inn early 2nd if we get one for trading back wich we should...

i'm not a big fan of taking o-line at 18. Later in the draft. First, the line should be much improved with Houck, and he got 4th and 7th rounders into players... starting.. the 18 can be used much more creatively than that.

I just thought of something, everybody seems to think that Rodgers could fall if he is not picked by the 9ers. If he is there at 18 would anybody be against taking him?

Omaha_Dolfan said:
I like Clayton at 18 or possibly trading down with Wash or Philly

I like the idea of trading down with Philly who is notorious for trading up. we can get #31 and our own 2nd back. good deal.

Back
Top Bottom