If Jason Taylor is traded...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Jason Taylor is traded......

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I know, I know.........I'm not a big cap guy, but wouldn't the cap hit the Dolphins would take by trading Taylor pretty much make him untradeable?............thus making all these "jason Taylor trade" threads kinda silly. :D

Currently his cap hit with him here is about $6.5 million. If we trade him, we will still suffer a cap hit, but it would now be about $9.7 million. We would be eating more money and lose a Pro Bowl player. A Taylor trade will not happen.

Nublar7 said:
Currently his cap hit with him here is about $6.5 million. If we trade him, we will still suffer a cap hit, but it would now be about $9.7 million. We would be eating more money and lose a Pro Bowl player. A Taylor trade will not happen.

So it would cost us over 3 mil to trade him? I don't see how a trade could ever happen.

pigskinguy said:
I know, I know.........I'm not a big cap guy, but wouldn't the cap hit the Dolphins would take by trading Taylor pretty much make him untradeable?............thus making all these "jason Taylor trade" threads kinda silly. :D

They are silly anyway, without the cap. You gotta get more than a couple picks for the centre piece of a strong D unit. The only person stupid enough to trade him got canned (I mean stepped down- cough) last year.

if it happens, i would have lost all faith in saban. a player like JT is indispensible.

pwn3dyo said:
if it happens, i would have lost all faith in saban. a player like JT is indispensible.

Agreed 100%.

And.

Might I add. Hopefully these threads involving trading JT desist. :mad:

Where does this junk even come from? How many times do fallacious, unsubstantiated rumors have to fill up the board? Saban was just speaking very positively about JT.

It doesn't make sense for the team; there's no reputable news agency reporting it; it's just a big rumor some wise guy wanted to start.

It's like the "Sorry Fins" guy. He just writes to rile people up.

Da 'Fins said:
Where does this junk even come from? How many times do fallacious, unsubstantiated rumors have to fill up the board? Saban was just speaking very positively about JT.

It doesn't make sense for the team; there's no reputable news agency reporting it; it's just a big rumor some wise guy wanted to start.

It's like the "Sorry Fins" guy. He just writes to rile people up.
Very true, and the sad thing is that it works. These guys want to create trouble and it works. Same thing with PFT, they want us to get crazy and talk about them here, and that is what we do.

Players names and indispensable should not be in the same sentence.

They should trade him and get value before he starts slowing down. A first and a second would be good compensation.

I think out of every player on the roster right now that Taylor is the only one that is gauranteed to end his career in Miami.

how bout u dont start waist of bandwith threads with what if's and pay attention to what is really going on...

canesfins(whatever) reminds me of a sienfeld episode... if u dont have nothing real or at least something that holds some weight stop trying to solve the fins problems with small talk!!!!or bulls### by the way!!!

pigskinguy said:

You mean like this one?:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom