If Jay is serious about thinking he is a $5mill man | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Jay is serious about thinking he is a $5mill man

Who should be our QB is Jay keeps the $ in his eyes

• Lucas

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mcknown

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Trent Dilfer

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Troy Aikmen

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Trade the farm for Harrington or Carr

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Lucas or another FA...Maybe Mcknown...That's way too much money for Jay to get. In my eyes anyways :fire: Maybe trade him for a draft pick or another QB. Harrington would be nice :D From what I have seen in another post...It's already a done deal :( He got his 5 Million..he's Wannstedt little bitch :yell: I should have known he would get his money :rolleyes:

Sais who or where? I am on espn.com 20 times a day and I have heard nothing about it.

Maybe I missinterperted...but this was said by Dolfan87 in the other Jay wants 5 million post:

However Dave said today, Jay is coming back, and he is our starter. It looks like Jay will get his 5 mill.

I have to agree... let's go with harrington... but, I don't see us getting him in a million years. Last I heard he was the Texans' man...

Dave said Jay is there guy they want if they can get a contract worked out, but thta was said on Monday way before Jay started thinking he was worth 5 times more than what he is really worth(as a football player, I don't want to start a theolgical debate). Dave or the dolphins can't afford 5 mill on any player, they just don't have the cap room. They and we will be lucky if they spend 5mill on all their free agents.

Dilfer would be my choice as he is a winner. The Ravens didn't wait for him to get healthy and now all he's done is win 20 consecutive starts...

You'd get him for @$2-3M per year and you could spend any spare you have on an OL and TJ Duckett.

Gardner should be back next year - maybe add a DT in the 3rd and you're back to the playoffs.

do not get so caught on salary alone. Signing bonus is the key these days since salary is not guaranteed. Pay Jay 5 mil in 2003 and give a nice little signing bonus and we will be OK since we are not getting Harrington.

Re: Hey Miadphan

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Why don't you go on yahoo anymore?

Hey buddy - I don't deal with Yahoo IM very often b/c I had to many strangers IM me and it was annoying, even when I was in "stealth" mode. All of my FinHeaven buds are on AIM, so I hang out on that more. I will IM you often unless you want to download AIM???? :D

i think dolphins should give mcnown a shot , he's got a good arm and he can run he's got one year under his belt with dolphins. dolphins should go after williams or james as they really need a running back . minor is good but as a third down back. jay just makes to many big mistakes for what he wants . 5m, no way. williams ,james 5m all the way :confused:

Back
Top Bottom