If Jay leaves who would be the qb?

• Find a free agent starter

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Let Mcknown and Lucas battle for the job

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have a parade

I picked the second choice. I would like to see how much McNown has matured, and how Lucas would look as a starter.

if Jay leaves...

spend the extra money on the OL and RB and let Lucas or Cade hand it off - to Ricky :D

KUDOS 39!!!

I agree!! Beef up the O-LINE!! Get some NASTY ROADGRADERS!! Guys up front that want to chew your ear off and spit in your face types!(NOT Mike Tyson) Then trade for FRED TAYLOR and have McNown run the option with him!! Just kidding!!:goof:

Re: or will we see...

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
Troy Aikman not that Norv's here?

I think it is unlikely, especially considering he is old and injury-prone. He is so bad now that I would take Jay, and I hate Jay, over him.

we start over at QB with McNown and suffer another early round exit from the playoffs. No, we won't even make the playoffs with someone as bad as McNown. He is as overrated as Heath Shuler and Ryan Leaf. When the Bears don't want you then you are terrible.

McNown is terrible
Lucas sucks more than ever
- by the way he runs the option like Marino
Aikman's brain is like squash

Fiedler is the only one that deserves a starting job, unless the Fins go after Bledsoe (highly unlikely).

the bears didn't let cade go..........

because of lack of talent. they let him go because he was a pain in the ass! from what i understand, he's happy in miami. figures, somebody from california wouldn't like the winters in chicago!;)

Cade is certainly an unknown, but had enough talent to drafted 12th overall.

oh, cade does have talent............

Originally posted by dolphan39
the problem is getting him to be a team player! when he was at UCLA, he always wanted to do it himself!:rolleyes:

as the coaches for the QB's for the last 2 SB winners can tell you, being a team player is more important than talent (w/in reason).

as the coaches for the QB's for the last 2 SB winners can tell you, being a team player is more important than talent (w/in reason).
amen, bro, amen!:D

Ryan leaf was second overall...Rick Mirer was...oh never mind. lol

Back
Top Bottom