If Josh Rosen were in the 2020 Draft...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Josh Rosen were in the 2020 Draft......

Believe what you want. Rosen is going to be great. :rolleyes:
Didn't say that...don't even think it.

I'm just not going to doctor something up to make a point.

Probably evaluated behind Herbert, but ahead of everyone else. He’d still go first round, though.

The Rosen we’ve seen the last 2 years would be a late round pick, though.
That's what I was thinking. Probably quarterback #4.

I still would like to see Rosen behind a solid OL.Given time to throw and more favorable down and distance situations he might show what made him a high pick.

He might get that chance this year if/when Fitz breaks down/regresses.

Believe what you want. Rosen is going to be great. :rolleyes:
So he post an article refuting your BS comments and you come back with this. Take your hatred for the player off the table and try looking at it objectively.

Right now Rosen look like 4 rd or 5 rd pick in 2020 draft.Rosen career is unk. We didnt play him long enough to find out. If he can play or not. We didnt set him up to succeed neither. Last yr was free pass to lose. This year and beyond. The pressure is on to win now. Or get fired as coach. We fail to develop or give Rosen fair chance.. we all knew what Fitzpatrick could do. Maybe flores protected his job by putting in Fitzpatrick. Too get them 5 win.

Right now Rosen look like 4 rd or 5 rd pick in 2020 draft.Rosen career is unk. We didnt play him long enough to find out. If he can play or not. We didnt set him up to succeed neither. Last yr was free pass to lose. This year and beyond. The pressure is on to win now. Or get fired as coach. We fail to develop or give Rosen fair chance.. we all knew what Fitzpatrick could do. Maybe flores protected his job by putting in Fitzpatrick. Too get them 5 win.
You really have no clue as to what this organization is doing. The failure of developing rosen started in Arizona, and you probably thought they were a playoff team. The dolphins did the right thing by pulling him and try developing the right way instead trial and error approach. Also Flos job isn’t on the line and anyone who thought that is just clueless.

Last edited:
I dont think Darnold is that good either. I think jets are willing work w Darnold.. darnold look like bust.. I may be wrong. He is going be avg to below avg..

You really have no clue as to what this organization is doing. The failure of developing rosen started in Arizona, and you probably thought they were a playoff team. The dolphins did the right thing by pulling him and try developing the right way instead trial and air approach. Also Flos job isn’t on the line and anyone who thought that is just clueless.
I dis agree w u only way u going build confidence is by playing. Rosen need experience at nfl level. I never said flores job was in jeopardy..it was free yr. Nobody expects anything from dolphins. The qb that were draft w Rosen are playing none of them are complete qb.

Last edited:
I dis agree w u only way u going build confidence is by playing. Rosen need experience at nfl level. I never said flores job was in jeopardy..it was free yr. Nobody expects anything from dolphins.
You should re-read your original post before replying. Because you clearly said - Maybe flores protected his job by putting in Fitzpatrick. Too get them 5 win.. and you can disagree all you want on a quarterback development because history has proven you wrong.
Edit, in order to develop a QB correctly is to give him some stability on the line and not throw them in a pile shet and expect them to be successful.
The jets and bills have pretty good NFL offense of lines, Arizona and Miami’s lines are
Division 2 offense of lines playing against NFL defenses.

Last edited:
You should re-read your original post before replying. Because you clearly said - Maybe flores protected his job by putting in Fitzpatrick. Too get them 5 win.. and you can disagree all you want on a quarterback development because history has proven you wrong.
I know what I said. He did. It not knock on him.

So he post an article refuting your BS comments and you come back with this. Take your hatred for the player off the table and try looking at it objectively.
Keep believing. :lol: There is a better chance that Rosen is released from this team than of him ever playing another down in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom