If JT retires | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If JT retires

In my opinion, Taylor's decision will largely be based upon what Zach decides to do more than anything else. If Thomas stays, I believe he will talk Jason into sticking it out another year. These guys have been through it together and are as close as any two players could be. So, watch the news and rumor mills to see what Zach has planned for his future and you can count on Jason not being far behind. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Is Miami closer to the Super Bowl at this point, than New Orleans was at this point last year? the jets?I think that JT has a lot of pride and losing is tough on him. I bet after he sees who makes it to and wins the Super Bowl,he will feel that we are not that far away from making it. Then he will go to Hawaii and see for himself that he still can perform at the probowl level. He will be back rejuvinated and motivated.

i think if JT goes than Thomas considers going to. But realistically, i think they both stay for at least one more year.

and your point being what? he HAS to play?!! he should be forced to finish out the contract because you say so??!!..what planet are you on dave? cmon man, if dude wants to put it in the garage, then that's his right...he's earned it.

Dude, ACTUALLY READ MY POSTS BEFORE YOU RESORT TO PERSONAL ATTACKS. If he retires, his amortized bonuses accelerate and are counted in entirety on our 2007 cap. My question is, how much is that?

Back
Top Bottom