If Landry is taken what happens to Y.Bell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Landry is taken what happens to Y.Bell

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just wondering that is all.U know the phins wont get rid of J allen so im curious...do u let Bell go ? I hear all these great things about landry and i was curious thats all

i personally think that landry will fall #10 to the falcons, i like the potential bell has and to me id prefer bell over landry...i wouldnt want to see bell let go however i dont see us drafting another safety with our #1 pick two years in a row

Just wondering that is all.U know the phins wont get rid of J allen so im curious...do u let Bell go ? I hear all these great things about landry and i was curious thats all

no more LSU players, not that he's not good, but we won't take him rather have Quinn, CJ {if we trade up}, or Levi Brown maybe Gaines Adams

Landry is a FS, Bell is a SS. If we draft Landry, it'll be because Jason Allen is going to CB.

If Landry was picked by MIA, Jason Allen moves to CB. Bell should still be tendered and if he doesnt start alongside Landry, he would still be a good backup/blitzing S.

But I dont see us taking Landry.

Landry is a FS, Bell is a SS. If we draft Landry, it'll be because Jason Allen is going to CB.

u dont think he can play ss? he is kind of big so he sholdnt have issues with it.

I dont like the thought of us drafting Landry, dont get me wrong, he is great, but we need OOOOOOOOfense!!!

Unless Quinn is there, trade down. We have multiple needs and we need more picks anyway. The only reason to stay @ 9 is: "I can't believe he was still there!" And that would only apply to Quinn or Russell.

I think a playmaking safety is exactly what we should use the 1st pick with. I don't know about Landry though I would rather see a Nelson or Merriweather who seemed to me to impact the games more than Landry.

I think a playmaking safety is exactly what we should use the 1st pick with. I don't know about Landry though I would rather see a Nelson or Merriweather who seemed to me to impact the games more than Landry.
Merriweather is more of a later 1st and poss. early 2nd round pick though...but we still need to address offense, really, really bad!

Unless Quinn is there, trade down. We have multiple needs and we need more picks anyway. The only reason to stay @ 9 is: "I can't believe he was still there!" And that would only apply to Quinn or Russell.

You apparently know very little about the top of this draft.

i love when u write on here finsfan 1984 your avatar is so damm hott, i have no idea who she is but damm !!!..dont change a thing :D

Merriweather is more of a later 1st and poss. early 2nd round pick though...but we still need to address offense, really, really bad!
Well, if their is one thing Dick done that is get big road graders if nothing else on the o-line. With Ricky the line will look like their is 3-4 pro-bowlers on that line because he is that great IMO just like he made that horrible wanny line look like starters. Remember he hasn't been away from football for a year like last time and came back from that injury to take that CFL team to the champiopnship. He will open things up for the whole offense and rest our D if CC runs things like SD was run. Ronnie may be able to do that himself but that is why I'm not concerned with the O. I say take whomever the best player available regardless of position with the 1st and their will be a playmaker(this is a deep draft for S's IMO) safety in the second.

Back
Top Bottom