If Manning does come to Miami.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Manning does come to Miami....

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Yes yes I know another manning thread lol
I just been wondering if manning does come to Miami then would that also bring Wayne to Miami also?

If would make Manning feel a little more comfortable then yea, but we dont have much cap room so we cant really go on a spending spree, wayne will be 34 in November so he is getting up there in age but I'm sure he has another 1 or 2 good years of production left in him, and being that he will be 34 I cant imagine him costing too much.

maybe he would come for the home town discount. it would be an good pick up. with manning alon we would be instant contenders no doubt, with them both its hard not seeing us getting to atleast the afc championship game. but thats just my opinion. i would like to draft a wr like wright or floyd tho

We could afford him only if he takes a home-town discount. If we can somehow retain Soliai and sign Manning/Wayne without having to get rid of any key players then I would be ecstatic. Manning/Wayne can have their shot in Miami together if that gives us the best chance of winning a SB.

Id take him if he came cheap otherwise we can fill that need with someone younger

Back
Top Bottom