If MARINO WAS IN THIS DRAFT? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If MARINO WAS IN THIS DRAFT?

CHRISCUBANQB726 said:
If Marino Was In This Years Draft Wit Da Bad Sneior Year He Had Wat Round Will He B Drafted This Year?
i can't believe i'm stooping to this level, but...

pita pa key?

Marino Had A Worser Senior Year Than Orton Senior Year They Think They Draftin Orton In Da 3rd And They Tought Marino Sucked They Drafted Him 6 Th Qb Overall

So If Marino Was A Senior This YeaR And His Senior Year Sucked They Wouldve Probably Drafted Him In Da 6th Or 7th Of This Year
Dan Marino> Jim Kelly John Elway

Maybe Memories said:
Wow u people burned that "pita pa key" sH*t like white people burned fo shizzle... :shakeno:
what is WPBFS? Yeah, I win jeapordy!!!:cooldude:

I have a better idea.

Why don't we clone Dan Marino, keep him stationary while we move the universe around him really, really fast (this way, by the theory of relativity he would age much more rapidly relative to our reference frame), and then sign him as a free agent a few years down the line?

Problem solved!

(It's not 3 am yet, but it might as well be...)

CHRISCUBANQB726 said:
marino got drafted and he did bad in his senior year

look at kyle orton

now if marino was in this draft and had a bad senior year where wouldve he got drafted?

no just pretend u dont kno wat marino did

marino will probably b a 5th round pick this era

MARINO BIGGEST STEAL IN DRAFT HISTORY 6TH QB DRAFTED IN DA 1983 DRAFT :cooldude: :cooldude:

You hear that? Thats the sound of my jaw dropping to the floor at the sight of hands down the dumbest post in probably the history of internet message boards.

In the words of the late Rick James...."Cocaines a hell of a drug" :wink:

If we had a draft for the most stupid posts ever, how would this one rate? I think the next one posted about if we go 0-16 is top 10 too! WTF?

I think you are trying hard Cuban, but until you improve grammar and spelling, no one here is going to take you seriously.

he is only working on his stastistics with those kind of threads

Al13 said:
he is only working on his stastistics with those kind of threads
his statisics were cut short by cussing at another poster last night. :eek:

The over/under on Cuban's IQ is astronomical

I'm absolutely serious. Deadpan brilliance. It's flying over so many heads the air traffic controllers should be put on full notice. If sitcoms still featured writing of that caliber, I might actually watch.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Back
Top Bottom