If McD Keeps Four Spots For Running Backs... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If McD Keeps Four Spots For Running Backs...

I want to see Ingold for sure, he's intriguing
I think that's a done deal. He's McD's hand picked FB. I don't think we see all that much of him in the preseason. He has nothing to prove, and Coach isn't going to tip his hand on usage/formations.

Because Doaks is the most athletic, similar to Edmunds, and cheap. Michel adds nothing.
Gaskin adds elusiveness in tight spaces.
Are you talking amount he is more athletic in the shorts and t-**** completion and then but in your computer. Cause Sony ran faster in the 40 and had a better 20 yard shuttle and he did it at the combine, Doaks did his at a pro day.

Now if we are talking about pads on in a football game Sony has been much better then Doaks. Doaks hasn't even had a carry in a real NFL game. And Sony was far better in college as well. Doaks was a 7th round flyer for a reason.

Are you talking amount he is more athletic in the shorts and t-**** completion and then but in your computer. Cause Sony ran faster in the 40 and had a better 20 yard shuttle and he did it at the combine, Doaks did his at a pro day.

Now if we are talking about pads on in a football game Sony has been much better then Doaks. Doaks hasn't even had a carry in a real NFL game. And Sony was far better in college as well. Doaks was a 7th round flyer for a reason.
@LargoFin was being facetious.......lol

Ingold is probably a lock to make the roster. We haven't had a legit fullback for an extremely long time (pre Joe Philbin era). However, it seems to be a key part of the offensive system that Coach McDaniel is implementing. I'd like to see 4 RBs plus the FB make the roster. Those 4 RBs being: Edmonds, Mostert, Michel and Gaskin - all having a different skillset. Maybe we roll with one less TE on the roster and keep the 4th on the practice squad to cover the addition of the FB (Ingold).
We have a decent chance to improve the running game.

I think Ahmed and Gaskins have a chance to beat out Michel. I think Ahmed has already placed himself out in front of the other 2 to be honest.

I think Ahmed and Gaskins have a chance to beat out Michel. I think Ahmed has already placed himself out in front of the other 2 to be honest.
Sony Michel was the key RB for the Super Bowl winning Los Angeles Rams for most of last season, while Cam Akers was recovering from surgery. Sony ran for 845 yards rushing and 125 yards receiving and one of his best skills is physically protecting the QB from the Defense.
I am a fan of Myles Gaskin and genuinely hope my boy makes the roster, but I doubt that Sony Michel gets cut for him.

Back
Top Bottom